Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

can not find 1.41.1.25s update version on steam.

gedos17

Question

hi everyone. 

I have auto update to 1.42 this morning. after update i can't find 1.41.25s on my steam. so I can't get into MP. because only 1.41.10 detected on my system.

1549457675_Screenshot2021-10-03123053.png.cf32b9be3099527c80364aef0a0cb1de.png

is there any solution for my steam getting back 1.41.25s ?

Thankyou for your help anyway~

Edited by gedos17
typo

5 answers to this question

Set the beta to "None" and you should be able to play once the download process finishes. You can find the information on how to set the correct version here: https://truckersmp.com/kb/26

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello there dear @gedos17

First of all, welcome to Help Section on TruckersMP Forums.  

I really appreciated, you shared your issue together with us.

On the start I would like to introduce myself 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

Please follow my instructions: 

• Go to Steam Library 
  • Right click on ETS 2 
  • Properties 
  • Betaversions - and select none / you will get probably some little update to right version of ETS2, that is also compatible with TruckersMP 

=> Here you need to find the correct version. If TruckersMP is fully updated and supports the new version, you need to select "None". 

mIa5myg.png

More can be found herehttps://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/26 

However, it wont help you, I highly recommend to re-install TruckersMP Launcher, because sometimes there can be some bug with incorrect version of your game. 

Re-install TruckersMP Launcher with these steps: 

• Open TruckersMP Launcher with admin privileges
  • Press F1 in Launcher
  • It will automatically re-install your TMP launcher

Or you can also do clear re-installation: 

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

If there would be anything more to help with, feel free to Quote me here, I will remain your disposal. 

Please let us know about your status of your issue / question, it always keeps this forum organized! 

Hope, it helps! 

Best Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

Experieced Problem Solver ? 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @gedos17,

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

2 hours ago, Caramba2412 said:

Hello @gedos17,

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

YES!!

THANKYOU SO MUCH ALL!!

HAPPY TRUCKING !!!!❤️