Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Supported DLCs Clarification

Travvv

Question

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/103

Hey, referencing the kb article above, does this mean for something like tuning packs, everyone will see the content from the packs now? So if I buy the FH Tuning Pack, everyone without the DLC will see my customized bullbars or whatever? Does this same logic apply to other DLCs that aren't tuning packs like trailer packs? Or will they show up as content missing and supported just means you can run them locally in the game?

3 answers to this question

Hey there,
Since SCS released their MP feature, they have also implemented the feature of players gaining the ability to see DLC's that they do not own.

This feature is also implemented in TMP. So if you own "X" DLC containing tuning pack/trailer and your friend does not own the same "X" DLC, your friend will still be able to see the content of that DLC containg tuning pack/trailer.

This feature does not apply to map DLC's however

• Like 1

Hello there! ?

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello @Travvv

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.  

I believe the problem has been resolved because the author marked the best answer in the thread.

Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Sincerely, 
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader