Heavy Cargo DLC Trailer Ownership.

Question

Hello, 

since I am playing TruckersMP, I have seen some players who are using the Heavy Cargo DLC Trailers and loads. How is that possible? 

On various websites, there are these trailers with loads, but when i select them, they are orange/yellow'ish with missing texture. The cargo itself is shown perfectly, but not the trailer. 

Would be nice if anyone could send me a working mod which is also supported in MP. 

Greetings

5 answers to this question

Hello @Local Sneed!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello @Local Sneed

The mod you're referencing and what you've seen with some players is called a save edit.

you can read more about it in the post:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/423-save-editing/

If you prefer, you can check some in the steam workshop looking for this name:
"(online) Mix of trailers and company paint jobs for multiplayer Truckers MP"

I hope to have helped and good luck