do we have a good facebook group

owner doug chase

Hello there 

Dear @(OTR) /Driver-Doug Chase

If you are searching for some events, you want to attend, I highly recommend to check the Events on TruckersMP website. There are some events everyday created by another VTC's or Convoy groups and also do not forget to visit TruckersMP Official Facebook Group 

https://truckersmp.com/events

Hope, my answer helped to you

Have a good day

Regards, 

RedWolf_TMP 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I suggest you can find a team to meet new partners. There will be activities every month and many teams will participate. It will be a good choice. I hope it will help you

Kind regards
Tony.Stark
Bruijn Logistics

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived