Bună seară

Grigorasa391

Question

5 answers to this question

hello i am mira

The first method you can try is to repair corrupted system files with SFC (System File Checker).

Step 1: Type cmd in the Search bar, right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator. When the User Account Control window opens, click Yes.

Step 2: Enter this: sfc /scannow and press Login. It encourages SFC to scan the entire system and then repair the system to the system.

Step 3: Restart your computer after the process is finished.

Now was checking that the error message 'A problem is causing the programming to not work properly' occurs.

if that doesn't work now, you can try to update your graphics card drivers.

Hello there! ?

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello,

Since you have not responded to this topic after a period of 3 days, we will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics. 

If you still need further guidance/support you can feel free to message another supporter or myself and we would be able to re-open this topic as per your request. 

Best Regards, 

Rico 

Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there!

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to unsolved

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team