Open recruitment.

"RICKY"

You'll never see me applying for ET, mainly because I don't like organizing things 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

2 minutos atrás, Loexie disse:

Você nunca vai me ver me candidatando para ET, principalmente porque eu não gosto de organizar as coisas 

I respect your opinion, I also believe to join the event team you need to have certain skills. 

I myself love doing these events and every week I'm the leader who organizes multiplayer events. 

Best of luck to everyone!

The Event Team is a great and skilled one!

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I think it's great to see a TMP-department opening up for applications, and it being one of 2 teams that I could actually see myself in, just makes it so much better. I totally understand if some people doesn't want to be a part of Event Team due to all the organizing and time not being flexable like in other departments whereas the work can be done when you have the time. An event is kinda scheduled to happen at this date and time, and then you just need to be ready. But that haven't been an issue for me before, so I don't see that as a problem for me personally.

I would also like to say good luck to everyone that decides to apply for a position in the Event Team.

spacer.png | spacer.png

4 hours ago, Loexie said:

You'll never see me applying for ET, mainly because I don't like organizing things 

I think you mixed up some things on what ET does, firstly the event managers do organizing things, then the event team follows up on that to make sure everything runs smoothy.

The event managers will give all the info for you to need to know, so you won't get thrown into the depth, it's a team after all so you will do everything together.

1 hour ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

Acho que você confundiu algumas coisas sobre o que o ET faz, primeiro os gerentes do evento organizam as coisas, depois a equipe do evento faz o acompanhamento para garantir que tudo corra bem.

Os gerentes do evento darão todas as informações que você precisa saber, para que você não seja jogado no fundo, afinal é uma equipe, então vocês farão tudo juntos.

I fully agree, I am the manager of a Control Convoy team and I know how much work it takes to organize everything so that the day of the event is ok. 

And all my team have the necessary information for the event and above all be prepared for any situation. 

The so-called administrators make our game experience more perfect Good luck when you apply

Kind regards

Tony Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

20 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

I think you mixed up some things on what ET does, firstly the event managers do organizing things, then the event team follows up on that to make sure everything runs smoothy.

The event managers will give all the info for you to need to know, so you won't get thrown into the depth, it's a team after all so you will do everything together.

Oh, nevermind then xD

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

The event team is for sure a good addition here ? People do their best to give us some fun and different experience rather than regular game where we play a lot ? I really appreciate their effort even tho I'm not super active in most of events during the lack of time ? I think I'd like to try my best in ET in the future, but for now I wish to become a part of translators team. If it will be possible of course, maybe I would participate in both teams, but who knows? ?

spacer.png

Happy to see applications opening for a TMP staff role! It's been a while, imo.

Sadly, I will not apply as I don't have experience in CC'ing, and I have not been to a TMP official event, except Real Ops, so yeah don't really have a lot to add.

However, I'm sure there will be some great candidates for that, and I'm looking forward to congratulating everyone who made it.

Good luck to everyone applying! ?

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

On 29/09/2021 at 07:24, RoyalKin said:

Não vou me inscrever para a equipe de eventos, mas tenho o treinamento e experiência de suporte e moderação de jogos de 3 anos atrás ?

Joining the moderation team is never easy, there are many requirements but keep trying, maybe one day you will be able to fulfill your dream. 

4 hours ago, RICKY9618 said:

Joining the moderation team is never easy, there are many requirements but keep trying, maybe one day you will be able to fulfill your dream. 

I have been in support and game moderation team 3 years go ?

• 2 weeks later...

The event team is a responsible job. I never wanted to be because I don't like being in convoys that much. I want to be a Support Team in TruckersMP 

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

4 hours ago, [Gentle Rudeman] Xrissie said:

But, they chose to give priority to Events, how come?

Recruitment is usually opened if they are in need of a specific role, if the Game Moderation team needs members, they will most likely open recruitment, however if the team is full then there is no point in opening a recruitment.

No team is given priority and it is mostly down to the capacity of each team.

Hope this answers this part of your question!

39 minutes ago, Coolio85 said:

Recruitment is usually opened if they are in need of a specific role, if the Game Moderation team needs members, they will most likely open recruitment, however if the team is full then there is no point in opening a recruitment.

No team is given priority and it is mostly down to the capacity of each team.

Hope this answers this part of your question!

Yeah sure and thanks for your explanation.

Now, my point of view.

I would've opened up recruitment as mentioned as for ALL positions, not just for the GM team, so everyone can have a chance to prove himself or herself, gonna be like ongoing process of finding and examining new candidates.

But hey, that's just my Xrisie's point of view, it's got nothing to do with how things are supposed to be done on TMP Network.

Maybe you would understand what's my point.

aaaaaand Coolio as final addition to my comment, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

With a lot respect to you,

Xrissie

:Tru:

As a member of the Event Team myself I would say that it's pleasant workspace to be in. We assist at official and partner events to help guide the way and assist users. If you enjoying doing CC it's definitely the position for you. I know the recruitment is now closed but I hope this helps you make your decision in the future?

Archived