Mixed Trailers

AtomicDanger [ITA]

Question

Hi truckers, I didn't understand much about the trailer rules as they are translated badly (Italian) I wanted to ask if mixed trailers, for example one with helicopter and one with wood or one with container and one with tractors are allowed? If they are shorter than or equal to HCT and less than 3 trailers and they don't have weird modifications but they are standard

In case this mod is okay, or do you recommend others?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2150284561&searchtext=mp+mix

5 answers to this question

Hello there dear @AtomicDanger-ITA

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP help section.  :tmp:

On the start I would like to introduce myself 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

• As far, as I checked your link with mods, I would like to say, I dont see any problem with using this mod.
  • So, yeah this mod should be allowed. 

You can do it with 2 ways 

• Using Steam Workshop mod (for more than 1 trailer, or for mixed trailers)
  • Save Editting (posted below) 

Anyway, if you want to mixed trailers, which is also called save editting, you can save edit your trailers as you want, but they have to follow TruckersMP Rules -- §3 - Save Editing 

CNKy7t6.png

I suggest you to check this section about save editting and also to watch some videos about it: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/423-save-editing/

Here is an example of doing save edit -- 

If there would be anything else, feel free to ask here, I will remain your disposal.

Do not forget to let us know about status of your questions, because it always keeps this forum organized ? 

Have a nice day

Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. 

Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day! 

Sincerely,

Caramba2412

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader