Connection Failed Error

KααηZ.

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello there dear @K Λ Λ И G Ü И Ξ Ş

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP help section. :tmp:

On the start I would like to introduce myself 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue: 

In lots of cases it is being solved by Launching TMP as administrator

• Launch TruckersMP as Administrator  (right click with your mouse on TruckersMP desktop app - start as administrator) 

0ee7cbcec72461a71e154b234d8ae792.png

Do not forget to let us know about your status of your issue.

If there would be anything more, what you would like to ask, feel free to quote me here! 

Good luck with solving your problem

I look forward for your reaply. 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

15 hours ago, K Λ Λ И G Ü И Ξ Ş said:

Hello, I had a question in this launcher program, I suddenly got a connection failed error without doing anything and I tried many different solutions, but I could not solve it, what can I do about it?

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-09-26 143802.png

If your problem has not been resolved as the friend explained above, try reinstalling the TruckersMP launcher.

Hello there! 

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above? 

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized! 

I await your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Caramba2412

TruckersMP Support

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand.

Sincerely,
Caramba2412
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello there, ?

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️