How to record in-game (Need tips/help)

Rondo994

Question

So pretty much, its simple, im tired of these players who have nothing to do but ram others with their trucks/cars when someone is passing them, happens to me alot, and I cant do anything because I dont know how to record it, thats where I need tips/help for it, how is it I record in-game? Using "Fraps" or "Bandicam" (for example) or theres other ways? Im simply tired of it and im gonna start making reports here on forums against these players just so they get a punishment, because reporting in-game, NOTHING EVER HAPPENS, this is the saddest part, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE GETTING BANNED IN-GAME SINCE I PLAY HERE, how is this possible? Pardon me but this is a joke, unacceptable admins care only about updates and forums and regarding the game and punishing the rule-breakers, NOTHING HAPPENS, its no disrespect, not being rude, its frustrating because I have to always "roll-back" my game so I dont get my truck damaged, my load damaged (which doesn't give me all the exp and cash when I finish it), and they just do it all day long and nothing happens.. I hope a high ranked admins or multiple read this and decides to make a change.

Also thanks to those willing to share some tips and help towards this noble cause (not being ironic), we must get rid of these players who are here only to cause problems and not letting others enjoy the game.

10 answers to this question

• Business Analyst

Hey @Rondo994

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these negative events. Unfortunately, we have a limited capability of dealing with in-game reports due to the extremely high numbers that we receive. As such, not all in-game reports are reviewed and are thus timed out after a while. If you believe a player has broken the rules in a way that their access to our servers must be revoked, we recommend you to use our web report system; it is guaranteed that every web report is reviewed by one of our staff members. We ask you not to report light offences through our web report system as that will unnecessarily clog up the system and your report may be declined. If you wish to know how you can record your gameplay and use that as evidence in reports, I recommend you to take a look at this guide

We try our hardest to make the in-game experience enjoyable for everyone. With the help of qualitative reports about players that attempt to ruin that experience, you can contribute to that goal. 

I hope to having informed you sufficiently. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

You can use OBS to record game footage. If you have at least 800 series NVidia GeForce GTX desktop CPU, or at least NVidia GeForce GTX 850M in your laptop, you should be able to use Shadowplay to record the game footage. GeForce Experience will tell you if you can use Shadowplay in your system. Windows 10 also has Game Bar, which is accessible by pressing Windows+G. Game Bar can also capture the gameplay with Game DVR. One of the interesting options in this built-in recorder is the ability to record only the game audio in output file's audio stream, which is handy if you happen to use external media player playing the music on the same audio device as your default one, all though if you're using in-game music player, you won't be able to isolate music from the Game DVR, since the audio stream coming out of the game combines game audio and in-game music player output. While both ETS 2 and ATS provide option to change the output device, since FMOD was introduced into both games, changing the device there will affect both in-game audio and the in-game media player, so you might end up with either game audio with music, or with complete silence in the output file. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello @Rondo994,

My personal favourite for recording is the Xbox Game Bar. It is installed on any Windows PC and allows you to record live, or save the footage from a certain period of time. This time can be anywhere between 30 minutes and 30 seconds if I remember correctly.

This guide explains how to enable it: https://mywindowshub.com/how-to-enable-background-recording-in-game-bar-on-windows-10/

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

You can read rules under this link: https://truckersmp.com/rules

The specific rule about ban extensions can be highlighted with this link(if your browser supports it)

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello,

Since there has been no further reply for 3 days, I am going to move this topic to Inactive.
If you wish to reopen this topic, please let us Supporters know within a week so we can move it back.

Kind Regards,
vldv44_
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!

Hello there, ?

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️