Prevent people from making traffic jams at Calais Intersection (not those in town)

Hello,

My idea is to set a reminder (in same form as the other TruckersMP In-Game notifications.), that they should not make traffic jam, bigger and bigger, but simply turn at the Train station Intersection. It also may help with the Low-FPS zone at Calais Intersection and improve the enjoyability of playng the game. I know that, being stuck in traffic jam with other people can make somebody smile becouse he likes it, but it is still a problem... To be honest the Calais Interection is being a problem since 2 years at least. You can tell me if I'm wrong.

Stay Safe guys.

Mr. AwesomeYoghurt

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for creating a suggestion on our forum.

Please ensure that you do use the format when suggesting:

I do understand that there are some traffic jams around the Calais-Duisburg area, however we do feel that adding a notification will encourage more people to visit such areas and therefore could make traffic even worse.

Unfortunately, we cannot stop users from driving in such areas as many users like to drive in populated areas.

Thanks for understanding.

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager