Unable to access Truck Dealer

olalazt

Question

So... I've been wanting to enter a random truck dealer, but everytime I attempt to visit one, my game crashes. At the menu page I get the option to visit a dealership, but when I select a place to visit my game freezes and gets an infinite black screen. I have no mods enabled for my online profile, so I am not quite sure if I have any missing updates. Can anyone help?

4 answers to this question

Hello there dear @olalazt

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP help section. :tmp:

On the start I would like to introduce myself 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue: 

Solution 1:

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs. (It can take up to 2-4 mins, depends, where you have installed your game)

Solution 2:

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.  (Right click on your application on desktop - start as administrator) 

Solution 3

Also you try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to do a clear reinstall of TruckersMP Launcher 

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges  https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Please I suggest you try these solution one by one, and if anything wont help, please let me know, and I will continue with solving your problem. 

Do not forget to let us know about your status of your issue, and feel free to ping me here, I will remain your disposal. 

Good luck with solving your problem

I look forward for your reaply. 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

3 hours ago, Crіtіcal said:

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestion?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Kind Regards,
Critical
TruckersMP - Support

Hello. Yes, i found the information helpful. Now I can access the dealers without crashing the game. Sorry for the delay about this message, but thank you!

Hello,

We are glad you issue has been solved! I am now going to move this topic to Solved. Thank you everyone who participated.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again here or in our Support System and we will be more than happy to help.

With this being said, have a great day ahead!

Kind Regards,
vldv44_
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!