How to continue jobs later?

Asriel BR

Question

Probably asked numerous times so i'm deeply sorry

Let's say I start a job in TruckersMP and need to quit for whatever reason, in another time I will want to go back in and complete my job, the problem is that it will be probably be late, since the time isn't idle like it is in singleplayer, so, at least as far as my knowledge goes, everytime you start a job in TruckersMP you HAVE to complete it without quitting otherwise you will be late. (Depending of how much time I stay away of course, but still)

Is there any way to counter this? To actually "pause" my job in multiplayer so I can complete it later while still being in multiplayer, without the need of me going into singleplayer and completing it without being late?

5 answers to this question

According to this post, it shouldn't be a problem anymore:

Check the lines:

"Completely changed the way the time synchronization works in TruckersMP"

"Job offers finished after the connection are no longer penalised for a late delivery"

You should be able to quit during the job, the time remaining to complete the job should freeze until you load the game again either in single or multiplayer, although I have not tested this.

Edit: I have tested this with owned trailer and cargo market job, and indeed the remaining time for the job will not be synchronized and advanced by server time anymore, you can pick up where you left and never be late anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Hello there! ? 

Has your question been answered with the above response made by @P h o e n i x?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello @Asriel BR,

Due to 3 days without replies to this topic I will have to move it to Inactive topics.

If you would like this topic to be reopened, please reach out to any of the Support Team members.

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & moved to Inactive

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade