ERROR

XeoNN

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello there dear @XeoNN

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP help section. :tmp:

On the start I would like to introduce myself 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not see, which error you got, anyway, I hope, we are talking about same error called ,,fatal error" 

Answer to your question/issue: 

Solution 1:

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs. (It can take up to 2-4 mins, depends, where you have installed your game)

Solution 2:

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.  (Right click on your application on desktop - start as administrator) 

Solution 3

Also you try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to do a clear reinstall of TruckersMP Launcher 

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Please I suggest you try these solution one by one, and if anything wont help, please let me know, and I will continue with solving your problem. 

Do not forget to let us know about your status of your issue, and feel free to ping me here, I will remain your disposal. 

Good luck with solving your problem

I look forward for your reaply. 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf_TMP ?

Pries Logistics - Trial Driver ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment