Crashing when selecting a new stand.

Rondo994

Question

I dont know if this has been happening to anyone lately, but when I try to go to a Renault stand, my game crashes. I bought myself a DAF, costumized it and all worked fine, however this happened a few times already, curiously, ONLY, when I choose Renault stands to visit, has anyone experienced this also? And if so is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance for any help and have a good day everyone, cheers!

5 answers to this question

Hello @Rondo994,

Please try the following solutions to solve your issue: 

- Verify your game files:

In order to verify your game files, you need to open the Steam Launcher. After that head over to your library and make a right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Once you have done that open the Properties and head over to Local Files. After you successfully arrived there, click on "Verify integrity of game files" and wait until Steam is done doing that. You may receive a new download after Steam is done.

- Reinstall TruckersMP:

1. Open your Windows Search and search for %programdata%. It should find a folder called %programdata% - open that folder.
  2. Once you opened that folder, try to find the folder TruckersMP and delete it.
  3. Open your documents and delete the folder(s) ETS2MP / ATSMP
  4. Once you have done that, open your windows control panel and head over to programs and features. Once you are in there, delete the TruckersMP Launcher.
  5. After that head over to our download page and download the Launcher.
  6. Once the launcher is downloaded, run it as Administrator and follow the instructions. Please make sure to enter the correct ETS 2 / ATS path(s).

Please let me know if either solution works for you!

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

Hello there dear @Rondo994

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP help section. 

On the start I would like to introduce myself 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue: 

If anything wont help from posted solution above, please check my written solution below, and I hope, that some of them will be helpful! 

Solution 1:

• You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important. (Right click on your desktop TruckersMP Launcher app, start as administrator)

Solution 2: 

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Please I suggest you try these solution one by one, and if anything wont help, please let me know, and I will continue with solving your problem. 

Do not forget to let us know about your status of your issue, and feel free to ping me here, I will remain your disposal. 

Good luck with solving your problem

I look forward for your reaply. 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

Pries Logistics - Trial Driver  

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Rondo994,

Due to 3 days without replies I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you would like your topic to be reopened to further replies, please reach out to one of the Support Team members.

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & moved to Inactive

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade