What is your favourite truck brand in ATS?

Loexie

Favourite truck brand  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite truck brand in ATS?

• Volvo
    • Freightliner
    • Kenworth
    • Mack
    • Peterbilt, International, Western Star Trucks (comment which one is your favourite)

My favourite truck brands in ATS are Freightliner and Volvo.

What about you? ? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the Kenworth W900 because as a low end pc user who wants to get every bit of fps possible, the headlights not dropping my fps by as much as other trucks really helps maintain at least 20 fps most of the time (which may seem bad but for a truck sim game it's alright I'm used to it, pvp games would be a different story). This is the only truck afaik that doesn't lag me with the lights or at least not as much. And also I can zoom my camera out to see the full left mirror without the dashboard being too far away unlike other trucks which makes it too low quality and I don't like that. This is nice because I don't have trackir or anything like that and I don't like using the f2 mirrors otherwise my interior camera would be more zoomed in. As for right mirror I just hit my keybind for look right.

Volvo bro

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

My #1 pick is the Freightliner Cascadia. 

I've (somewhat) patiently waited for the introduction of the beloved Cascadia since the initial release of ATS and the amount of detail SCS transferred into the game is amazing, just as the other models.

With the right engine/transmission combo, you get an all-round hauling machine. Although a lot of heavy haul drivers would prefer Freightliner's sister brand Western Star and their new 49x model, it's basically a "Cascadia 3500HD" if you will - just a more rugged look and some small tweaks under the hood when it comes to in-game performance. I personally drive a manual EF 18 speed with the Cummins X15.

The interior is the best I've seen, though that of the International lonestar and recently added LT is a close second. If there were anything negative about the Cascadia's interior that I'd mention, it would be that there is no [Fuel Mileage Untill Empty] info in the instrument cluster.

You see Cascadias all around, it's one of the most popular fleet trucks in America. They work hard and look great while doing it.

As a bonus this is my main truck, Crimson, that I've driven since Freightliner's addition to the game and I do plan to keep it and drive it for years to come.

20211014_161646.png.c085aabcb524b2e468bd3a2c89fdff0f.png

Volvo. ❤️ 

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Volvo

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived