LED Beacons

Euro_Trucker

Question

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Miyu* said:

By default, the beacon can be triggered using the "O" key on your keyboard. If you have the beacons installed on your truck, you can use this key to switch them on or off.

I am on about an LED style beacon bar rather than the default one. Loads of trucks have them installed, but I don't know how it's done

Hello @Euro_Trucker,

In order to use this light bar, you need to buy the Special Transport DLC --> you can find it in the Steam Store.

After you have bought the DLC, you can select the light bar/becaon by customising your truck in a workshop and going to the roof of your truck. On the roof you will find a slot where you can attach the light bar.

I hope that this was helpful.

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

Hello @Euro_Trucker,

I am glad to hear that the problem has been solved. Thanks everyone that contributed!

If you have any questions or issues in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again through a forum topic, Support Ticket, or ModMail.

I'm going to close this topic now and move it to Solved topics.

Kind regards,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & moved to Solved topics

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook