Ability to set in-game server time in the event server request.

Dallas.

Suggestion Name: Setting the game time of the event server

Suggestion Description:

Hello, everyone! I suggest adding the ability to set the game time of the event server in the event server request, so that all event organizers can set a comfortable server time, so as not to drive only at night...

Why should it be added?: 

Basically, the most popular time for events is 18:00 UTC, unfortunately at this time on event servers it's always night, which is not very good for convoys... Of course there may be people who like drive only at night, but I think such people very little... I suggest adding the ability for the event organizer in the event server request to set a comfortable in-game time when the server starting, I think it will be a very useful thing, because basically all the most popular vtc's on tmp conduct convoys only at this time and it is always night, many people preferred drive during the day... Thus, everyone can choose a convenient in-game time when starting the server, so as not to drive only at night, I do not think that the idea of just moving the event time to earlier or later is good, since many people are already used to this time.

Example image:

spacer.png