Cb Funk

SΛVΣGӨDZ [GΣЯ]

Question

hi, with me at the CB radio I cannot select microphones / headphones. When I select something, the CB radio "crashes".

Then I don't hear anyone anymore and then have to restart the game and set everything to default. I can't do a microphone test either, that means if I go to "Test Mic" nothing happens, so I can't start the test at all. Can someone help me?

5 answers to this question

Hi there,

I recommend for you to have a look at the sound mixer in Windows and make sure that the device you would like to use is set to the default one.

If you are not sure if the device is working, always try different USB ports - sometimes the simplest solutions work.

Also make sure to keep Windows and all drivers up to date for the maximum compatibility. Perhaps try some other games to see if everything works in those.

Kindly,

Stubborn.

TruckersMP - Support

Hello,

We are glad you issue has been solved! I am now going to move this topic to Solved.
Thank you everyone who participated.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again here or in our Support System.

Kind Regards,
vldv44_
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!