How can i activate 2 both video cards for ets

Bobita Carciumaru

Question

• Hello, I apologize if I posted in the wrong place! I have a PC with 2 video cards but in the game only 1 goes
  • System spec:
  • Intel Core i7 9700F @ 3.00GHz
  • RAM - 32.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown 3200 MHz
  • Motherboard - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING
  • GRAPHICS - 8192MB ATI Radeon RX 580 Series
  • GRAPHICS - 8192MB ATI Radeon RX 580 Series
  • Storage - 465GB Western Digital
  • WDC WD5000AZLX-21K2TA0 465GB
  • Western Digital WDC WD5000AZLX-21K2TA0 465GB Crucial
  • CT500MX500SSD1 476GB INTEL SSDPEKNW 512G8
  • from the board software crossfire mode is activated! but only one board works in the game any idea or suggestion.
  • Thanks a beautiful day

BOBITA.gif

7 answers to this question

Hi @Bobita Carciumaru

Unfortunately you can not run dual graphics cards with amd Radeon RX 580 Series. Because it lacks support.
As far as I know, rtx 3090 has support for it and probably the newest amd cards as well. A little difficult to answer with a straight arm. can not find any info about that.
If such a graphics card would be supported, it would be called Dual series Radeon RX 580

The best way for you is to contact AMD support or the place where you bought your graphics card.

Have great day!

Hello!

Thank you for your confirmation regarding your issue and I'm glad that it has been solved. Make sure to make a new topic, if you need help with anything else in the future. As that being said, I will lock and move this topic to the solved section. I hope you have an amazing day!

Kind regards,

Raffaeloo

TruckersMP Support

//Locked & Moved to solved section//