Real Operations V12!

Raymond_

This is very good news! Thank you.

• Like 4

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I am prepared. Now it's time for a moment to rest and then I'll take part in the event.

I'm planning my first tour Sierra Vista-San Simon-Clifton-Holbrook-Flagstaff-Grand Canyon Village, World of Trucks job of course. I believe that today I will be able to see about 14 permanent real operations and many chases and the like on the TruckersMP event server roads. 

While my impressions are fresh, I will write a small review after I have driven the entire route.

NOTE: this is only my opinion and it may not coincide with your opinion.

This edition seemed to me very boring and not well thought out. Long straight freeways with no operations, you just move to turn onto a thin road. This takes about 30 minutes. Depends on your speed.

Then you come across a fallen tree and a lot of traffic cones that make the road narrow and trucks with trailers big enough are forced to take damage to get through.

Another train operation looks very simple at all, so I will not talk about it.

Road repair and detour... Well, I almost had an accident when I turned off the freeway and saw an obstacle in front of me. Although on the other side, the warnings were at a sufficient distance. So I would say that this is not a complete enough organization of the operation.

Now about the most important thing: an artificially created traffic jam: this happens almost every time and every time I want to ask: for what? I only drove 5-6 trucks in 30 minutes! Tell me, will I want to come to a similar event next time to just stand? I feel sorry for those who controlled the operations at other points, because they saw people only at the start, and then all the players were in this traffic jam! And as always, as soon as a large number of players accumulate in one place, the server starts kicking people due to ping. WOW! You have achieved this again... I will repeat the question: why do something like this? Don't you understand that the organization of such a movement will certainly provoke a traffic jam?

I was really upset with this edition, the quality was not good enough and I didn't get any pleasure from this trip:

- There are too few operations for such a distance, to travel 700 km to complete the operation in 15 seconds?

- After driving 1500 km, I saw only one fire engine, which was driving alone.

- Almost one hour I was in a traffic jam for the server to kick me because of the ping...

Anyway, I want to thank everyone who was at the points and did the operations for us, even if they saw very few players due to the traffic jam, thank you!

Again, this is just my opinion and I could be wrong, but I had to write this review in the hope that someone from the staff will read it and the next RO will be better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Hello there,

The event took place so I would like to mention a few things:

• Video: ? https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1159849364 by: Nightmare_se in TruckersMP_Official channel
  • Stats: ? Players online: 
    Spoiler

pEP1Z5l.png

• Pictures: ?️ 

I've seen a lot of great shots on the forum and on social media from the operation.

I prepared  something a little different for example: the photos of the Roadtrain. It's a tradition, we can see something big and unusual at Real Operations. I'm glad I was able to take a picture somewhere on the roads.

Spoiler

1x3fxSB.png

9bHUo4N.png

??️‍♂️Additionally, several roads appeared near Nogales. It's a bit unusual, so I took out my camera and took some photos of the area.     [CCTV❤️??]
    Spoiler

KkUUhxr.png

XsLeodF.png

xXe3xKJ.png

9EokUXh.png

2XXA3Rq.png

I noticed 14 operations + easter egg:

?️

Spoiler

QYDGRgW.png

See you at the next event ?

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

On 9/27/2021 at 2:34 PM, MarkON said:

Hello there,

The event took place so I would like to mention a few things:

• Video: ? https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1159849364 by: Nightmare_se in TruckersMP_Official channel
  • Stats: ? Players online: 
      Reveal hidden contents

pEP1Z5l.png

• Pictures: ?️ 

I've seen a lot of great shots on the forum and on social media from the operation.

I prepared  something a little different for example: the photos of the Roadtrain. It's a tradition, we can see something big and unusual at Real Operations. I'm glad I was able to take a picture somewhere on the roads.

Reveal hidden contents

1x3fxSB.png

9bHUo4N.png

??️‍♂️Additionally, several roads appeared near Nogales. It's a bit unusual, so I took out my camera and took some photos of the area.     [CCTV❤️??]
      Reveal hidden contents

KkUUhxr.png

XsLeodF.png

xXe3xKJ.png

9EokUXh.png

2XXA3Rq.png

I noticed 14 operations + easter egg:

?️

Reveal hidden contents

QYDGRgW.png

See you at the next event ?

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

There's a decent amount of operations and roads that I didn't know were even included in the event because they weren't marked on the blog post, from what I saw it was just around the exterior parts of Arizona and a tiny bit in California, I didn't know they meant everything inside the red line instead of the red line being the roads the operations take place on, oh well I saw a good amount of events anyway. In order I went through 11 (started + ended at flagstaff and went on the roads on the red line), 12 (although didn't notice anything here for some reason), 13, went through Nogales but didn't see easter egg unfortunately, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7.

I took a bunch of screenshots of the operations that I did go through though (except 11 didn't think of taking screenshots at first) https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/profile/136318-dragonslayingmaster1000/&status=220148

Real ops was amazing. Saw some fire engines, police chases, a road full with fallen trees, a closed highway section, filled with construction vehicles. Also saw one of the event staff driving a bobcat XD

Stood in a trafficjam for half a hour. Luckily I was voice chatting with others from my VTC, so it wasn't too bad. But hey, this is real ops. I would've been disappointed if there wasn't a huge traffic jam. ?
Staff did a amazing job informing people about the traffic jam, and told people not to go on that road. Same as in real life.

I had fun thanks for organising a great event ?