[SOLVED] More lag than usual

TREADINATOR

Question

Hi there. Was playing on TMP ETS2 Promods server, and noticed a lot more lag than usual. The experience is similar to floating back and forth while driving, with frame rates as low as 28fps. This would be playable if it were a smooth 28fps. My usual frame rate is 60fps prior to the latest updates.

I experience more of this lag while in the in-cab view (Viewpoint 1), but still notice it in Viewpoint 6 too. This only started occurring as of the latest TMP updates - previous versions I did not have this issue
Specs:
Dell XPS 8910. i7 6700 3.4-4.0GHz, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, GTX 1070 8GB, Windows 7 Pro SP1.
I know my computer is not at fault, as I was playing recently (i.e. within the last few days) with no issues
I am using the latest Steam Client for Windows 7, TMP client 1.0.0.4 with patch version 0.2.3.5.0, ETS2 version 1.41.1.10s, Promods 2.56. Disabling DLC's and/or mods also does not solve the issue, and I have verified all my files are correct. My in-game settings are also optimal for my system, and were working fine prior to the latest updates.

[EDIT] - SOLVED BY REINSTALLING TRUCKERSMP CLIENT.

Edited by TREADINATOR
SOLVED

2 answers to this question

Hello @TREADINATOR,

We are glad the problem has been solved.

Before moving this ticket to Solved, is there anything else we can assist you with?
Please let us know by commenting here.

Kind Regards,

vldv44_
TruckersMP Support

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!

Hello,

I've seen that you have edited title of the topic.

Great to hear that your problem has been solved.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |