The Big Idaho Potato trailer

Question

Can somebody on here tell me where i can get this mod because i have seen it in TMP, but i would like to download it for myself if there is a mod for it. So can someone on here if i can have a link for it please.

10 answers to this question

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

@gavt1976,

Then I will most likely advise you to ask on SCS forum in this case since you want it for singleplayer purposes and not on TruckersMP. There is more chance that you will get an answer there than on here, since TruckersMP is a Multiplayer platform - hence why there is a high chance you will not get the answer you are looking for on here. 

I hope you understand - and please tell us when you have done so, so we can move this topic to its correct place. 

Hello,

We are glad you issue has been solved! I am now going to move this topic to Solved.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again here or in our Support System.

Kind Regards,
vldv44_
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!