Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ranking

Davina

Question

I hope I spelt the title right. Yes I think I did, phew.

Can someone explain this new ranking system - under profile it says I am a "newbie", yet I find it difficult to comprehend how I can be a "newbie" after being signed up for yearly 7 years, driven >1Mkm & reach level 203 & have 1100hrs real playing time under my belt. I am Veteran VI at the last count according to the forum. Please correct this obvious inconsistency.

7 answers to this question

Hello @DavinaTheWeena,

The Ranks system that you are referring to was introduced very recently and everyone started out as a 'Newbie'. I can understand how that might seem weird to someone who has been here for years and has actively contributed, however, those points are still stored as well in your 'Veteran VI' status you can see.

This new system was introduced because measuring the 'level' someone has on a profile solely based on the number of posts or number of reactions they received is not very accurate. I'm sure that if you stay active on the Forum you will soon reach a rank that doesn't feel as negative as 'Newbie'.

That being said, if you still feel like this system is not fair, you are welcome to fill out a feedback ticket. More information on that can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/25

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

• Like 1

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook