Questions and Answers

Colored_Greens

• Community Manager

Hello! 

Euro Truck Simulator is really good, I started off with American Truck and loved it, overtime, I realized that it was boring and all my other friends were playing ETS, so I decided to get the game and voila, ever since then, I loved it and loved the atmosphere in some places :kappa:but long story short, I loved it and how everything works ?

Next question to the next player:
What is your dream position here at TMP?

10 minutes ago, Rider. said:

Hello! 

Euro Truck Simulator is really good, I started off with American Truck and loved it, overtime, I realized that it was boring and all my other friends were playing ETS, so I decided to get the game and voila, ever since then, I loved it and loved the atmosphere in some places :kappa:but long story short, I loved it and how everything works ?

What is your dream position here at TMP?

Alright, GM but it's not a dream for me. ?

A feature you want added (for TruckersMP).

8 hours ago, LIGHT0FGOD said:

Resposta: Eu quero me tornar um membro suporte novamente. Os membros de apoio estão sempre em comunicação com as pessoas. Fantástico. Gosto de conhecer novas pessoas e conversar com elas. 

Pergunta: Qual é o seu membro da equipe favorito no TruckersMP e por quê? 

ANSWER: Ex admin @Fyzz08 old friendship.

QUESTION: What is your favorite city at DLC WYOMING ?  

• 2 weeks later...

Answer: in fact, I like to meet some small teams, about 6. I think too large teams will be crowded

Question: do you often obey the traffic rules, or do you meet idiots who overtake indiscriminately on the road

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Answer | I tend to follow traffic rules. For speed limits, I usually go 5-10 over the suggested speed limit if I'm on the highway. (Speed limit 80 > I go 90. If speed limit 90 > I go 95)

Questiion | If you were given the chance to change one thing on TMP what would you change?

Answer: This is really a good suggestion, ha ha ha

Question: which is your favorite modified DLC? DAF Scania Benz Volvo

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived