When ingame and I click on a dealership it freezes my game

Question

These last couple of updates have really screwed up the game to be straight honest with everyone. I have been seeing a lot of people complaining about various things or game crashing or something and honestly it is not looking good for the community. Now as for me to be part of this complaint train I am having an issue and I have tried everything I know possible to resolve this issue. When I am in the game and I select truck dealer my game will freeze and the ONLY way to resolve the issue is to force restart my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have checked the game integrity files, I have restarted my internet router. I have made a brand new profile. This issue does not happen on single player which tells me that it is clearly something wrong on the TMP side however the issue is what exactly? 

7 answers to this question

Hello there @Sheepdog81

Firstly, welcome to the Help Section on TruckersMP Forums. 

Before I will start to help you with your problem, I would like to introduce myself ? 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question. Today I will be helping you with solving your problem/question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- As you said, you had tried a couple of solutions, but any of them  did not help you in some way. 

Neveremind, lets go to solve your problem! Hope, that some of my posted solutions will change your situation, and will help you as soon as possible. 

1.  Re-install TruckersMP Client with these steps: 
    • Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
      Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
      Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

2. Next step is -- Start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important and can help a lot in some cases 

3. Also, I suggest to start TruckersMP with DirectX(64) - here is a guide how to do it: 

• > Go to your steam App
  • > Go to library
  • > Go to ETS 2 / ATS
  • > Click "Play" 
  • > Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
  • > Start ETS 2
  • > Choose your profile and press "drive"
  • > Close ETS 2
  • > Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

This is a solutions, which can be helpful for ya in that problem, that you are having right now, do not forget to let us now, if it helped ? 

If you would need any more help, feel free to ask me here, I will remain your disposal. 

Have a great day! 

Best Regards,

RedWolf_TMP ?

• Upvote 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

30 minutes ago, MatzeOnTour said:

Hello,

Has your problem been solved by the solution above?

Your confirmation helps to keep the forum organized!

Kind regards

MatzeOnTour

TruckersMP Support

Currently on snowrunner but I will give you answer within 12hours. 

Hey there,

Whilst unlikely, it's also good to check a couple of things like: 

- Making sure Windows is fully updated.

- There are no pending video driver updates.

- There are no security softwares running in the background that would've possibly blocked parts of TruckersMP. 

- Your TruckersMP is installed onto your ? drive.

Kind regards,

Stubborn.

TruckersMP - Support

7 minutes ago, Stubborn. said:

Hey there,

Whilst unlikely, it's also good to check a couple of things like: 

- Making sure Windows is fully updated.

- There are no pending video driver updates.

- There are no security softwares running in the background that would've possibly blocked parts of TruckersMP. 

- Your TruckersMP is installed onto your ? drive.

Kind regards,

Stubborn.

TruckersMP - Support

I have done all this and checked every possible incident. This only happens on TMP. I might just uninstall the entire game and never play it again. 
You can close this topic. 

Hello @Sheepdog81,

I am 99% sure that if you reinstall TruckersMP the issue will be fixed. That has worked for multiple other users. So if you do want to fix it, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  5. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
  7. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

However, as you have asked us to close this topic I will be locking it and moving it to Unsolved.

Kind regards,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & moved to Unsolved

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook