Hot Topic #40: Truck Job Dispatcher

Coolio85

This is something a lot of players have wanted in the game for ages & I just think its made our jobs so much more easy

ImmJoe.#0000

LKW Logistics™ Chief Executive Officer

Untitled-design-8.png cSNw53i.png

LKW Logistics Website,   LKW Logistics DiscordLKW Logistics Drivershub,    LKW Logistics™ VTC   

spacer.png

Broo you can't imagine how long I waited for this!!! Congrats to the TMP team and I will be definitely using this in-game!!! 

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

It's always great to see any new additions. Thank you to the whole team for your work in their spare time. ☺️ ❤️ :tmp:

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• Coolio85 unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic