Hot Topic #40: Truck Job Dispatcher

Coolio85

Hey everyone!

Have you heard about our new feature, the Truck Job Dispatcher? What are your thoughts on it? Will you be using it when you play on TruckersMP?

If you haven't heard of this new feature, you can find out more in our blog post here: https://truckersmp.com/blog/258

I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks! ?

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 5

Hello TruckersMP Community,

I will use this system instead of other applications, because it has a really great working logic. Thanks you so much TruckersMP ❤️

Heya,

i already tried the job dispatcher with a few small jobs and I really can say that it is great. It’s not really complicated and easy to use, without loading saves, which can be really annoying. I also really like that when you stand at a company, the dispatcher sets the start point there automatically. 

But there are some things that would be nice if they would be added. The first thing is that you can create a job with the own trailer (but I read that it will come soon) and the second thing would be, that you can type in the cities with the keyboard to make it even easier than searching out of this long list of cities. 

Despite of these 2 points it is a really great feature and thank you to the TruckersMP team for developing the mod and adding new great features! ❤️

• Awesome! 1

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

1 hour ago, Fast-rider said:

Merhaba,

İş göndericiyi zaten birkaç küçük iş ile denedim ve gerçekten harika olduğunu söyleyebilirim. Gerçekten can sıkıcı olabilecek yükleme tasarrufu olmadan gerçekten karmaşık ve kullanımı kolay değil. Ayrıca, bir şirkette durduğunuzda, sevk memurunun başlangıç noktasını otomatik olarak ayarlamasını gerçekten seviyorum. 

Ama eklenirse güzel olacak şeyler var. Birincisi, kendi fragmanı ile bir iş yaratabilirsiniz (ama yakında geleceğini okudum) ve ikincisi, şehirleri aramaktan daha kolay hale getirmek için klavyeyle şehirleri yazabilirsiniz. bu uzun şehirler listesi. 

Bu 2 noktaya rağmen gerçekten harika bir özellik ve modu geliştirip yeni harika özellikler eklediğiniz için TruckersMP ekibine teşekkür ederiz! ❤️

I'm agree

good job.thanks

• Awesome! 1

" never give up "

Tried it once, and I love it so far. You don't have to exit the game or load a save, which is nice if you're a ProMods player like I am, because now you don't have to wait and hope you didn't get kicked from the server.

• True Story 1

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

This is something, what I really did not wait for ? Really helpful for more players, who wants to play together, and havent same job to same city, only few clicks and its done  ? I am suprised! 

Thank you so much TMP

I am prouud of you

Regards,

RedWolf_TMP

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

After a few jobs registered with the brand new TruckersMP Job Dispatcher, I can definetely say than it's very good!

It's very easy to use, any players can use easily without install many things and load/save everytime ?

The principe of need to explore a city before register a job is really realistic (annoying sometimes because there is many cities than I didn't explored and specially in Spain :LUL:) but it's really cool ^-^

Be able to use each trailer you want easily by see a picture of it is amazing, I love it! ❤️

I'm hype about the cargo market and also hype for the future of TruckersMP!

You guys make a really really good job, thank you so much ?

• Awesome! 1

I saw this when it got announced, and it looks really promising. 

It will definetly remove the problem with not having the same job, sure Trucky dispatcher or Virtual speditor did the same. But its great having it built in, not have to worry about a third party. And most importantly, not have to load those saves which is annoying. Especially if you forget to do it, and rip your hairs out because you dont know why its not working ? (I might or might not have experience…)

I wont use this a lot Before the support for owned trailers comes in, but after that. Boy will I use it ?

A big thank you to everyone involved in this feature ❤️

• Like 1

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Yes I saw it, but I have not basically tried it yet, since I have not had time.

Good job.

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

Hello,

This is a very, very good news.
I had the opportunity to test it for one of our events and it has many accessories and it is adapted on Promods and Simulation ❤️

Hope to see more updates in the future. I have discussed it with my drivers and they are just waiting for the freight offer part and they will be very happy to use this process.

Otherwise it's nice to see new things in your development.

A very big thank you to all your team ?

Kind Regards,
Lunary Gaming | C.E.O - M.D.T

• HaulieLove 1

Kind Regards,

Lunary Gaming | C.E.O - M.D.T

1794259785_role_VerifiedVTCLeader.png.cc

spacer.png