0.2.3.5.0 Released

ShawnCZek

• Game Developer

List of changes from 25th September 2021:

• Changed the timings on traffic lights at the Calais interchange and the Duisburg intersection.
  • Removed the traffic lights at the Calais interchange (the ones further from the city).
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

I wonder what's the change of the traffic light sequence when compared to previous version of TruckersMP...

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

2 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

I wonder what's the change of the traffic light sequence when compared to previous version of TruckersMP...

My unofficial, analysis of the statistics data at server.
On the screen I showed the possible crossing time (green + yellow light) in particular directions. 
So far (crossed out) and after the new update (on the right).

9kTlETl.png

XVOuNnH.png

I will share my conclusions with you.
The time to cross the intersection has been extended several times to make the traffic smoother ?

Thank you for every update. for all the work in your spare time Thank you     ❤️❤️:tmp:

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

Thanks ❤️ 

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------