Truck Job Dispatcher

Owen.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't played TMP in a long while... But this makes me excited and want to install the game again and give it a go. This opens a new, much easier way of casually driving with other people, it's something I always wished we had when I used to play here, but I thought it was so out of reach that it would be just impossible to implement, so I (and many people too, I guess) just stuck to the old external job loader plugin. It is so great to have this new feature, it will certainly make it much easier for the community to come together and make friends.

Similar features were there in old SA:MP trucking servers where I used to play ages ago. You would meet someone, somewhere, and ask "yo u wanna convoy?", and a couple commands was all we needed to have synced jobs and play together. I certainly remember how much fun the game became that way, so I'm sure it'll apply to these games as well.

Congrats to the devs and all the people involved in making this possible, it really adds a lot of value to the game ?

• Like 2

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

• 3 weeks later...

Very great implementation of course ! And I never (like many other people here or maybe everyone) had any problems with my cargo by using th job dispatcher.

Can we (cause the community always want more ^^) think that the job dispatcher may be used in the future with our own cargo ? I really dont know if TruckersMP will answer to this question, to avoid any spoil... but I think it's in development... (or I hope haha)

In any case, this addition was a step forward in the development of TruckersMP. It saves us going back to our desktop to create a delivery via virtual speditor or TS Tool for example, and it's just a breeze for everyone. So Great job from TruckersMP ! ?

• 2 weeks later...

I never had any problems with this implementation so we can wait a moment to have our own trailer by the job dispatcher ^^ it can be possible cause when the HQ operations cargo was, we had a banner on our own trailer so think it's possible, maybe in development ^^

I think the whole dispatcher thing that was added was a great addition and i've never had any problems, and then to add your own trailer would be a very good addition ?

• Woah! 1

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. The game has such a trailer with the SCANIA Trucks of the Old Sample. But in the game such a trailer is not found for transportation. And in Truck Job Dispatcher it is also not. Is it possible to add it there?

Spoiler

5656.jpg

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2.gif.d44dcc4d446bf0a8bbca59805541e1f8.gif

2121.png.efd2b2a5e4c8a528b30ad8a9ca7f6d82.png

RTX 3060 GAMING X 12Gb MSI / Intel Core i5-10600KF / RAM 16Gb / SSD Toshiba 960Gb / ASUS PRIME Z490-P

2 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@SlawkA R \\7// U \\8// S That trailer comes with the Scandinavia DLC, if you don't have that DLC, it could be the reason why you can't find it. I just searched for "Trucks-Scania" in the Job Dispatcher and found it.

Scandinavia is. And before, I could transport this cargo. And now it is not in orders.

RTX 3060 GAMING X 12Gb MSI / Intel Core i5-10600KF / RAM 16Gb / SSD Toshiba 960Gb / ASUS PRIME Z490-P

10 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Well, I'm telling you that it is. Here's proof of it:

No, no, I need Trucks exactly Scania old sample, as in the screenshot. I don't like the load of the SCANIA trucks of the new sample.

I searched the Freight Market and the Scania Trucks cargo available is the same as the one in my video. Maybe SCS changed the old trailer with a new one, but if the old one is not available in the game itself, it won't appear in the Job Dispatcher, obviously. Maybe there would be a way to use still that trailer with save-editing, if the files are still there, but it would be owned and not available via the Job Dispatcher either.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I searched the Freight Market and the Scania Trucks cargo available is the same as the one in my video. Maybe SCS changed the old trailer with a new one, but if the old one is not available in the game itself, it won't appear in the Job Dispatcher, obviously. Maybe there would be a way to use still that trailer with save-editing, if the files are still there, but it would be owned and not available via the Job Dispatcher either.

I had to make mod on this trailer in personal trailers ?

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

• James locked this topic