Truck Job Dispatcher

Owen.

^ That won't technically work, since World of Trucks is using external servers. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Now to add up a little piece of my opinion.

That's somehow similar to how Virtual speditor used to be working back in the days, tweaks and everything.

So great, you made it simplier and suitable feature for the taste of everyone.

TMP keeps on improving, that's amazing!

Sooner or later we'll hit those numbers once again, servers on full capacity etc.

:thisisfine:

3 hours ago, 12-TW-01 / Xiaodou said:

Somebody has this problem? I can't pick up trailer 
https://imgur.com/tn3y1wq

Hi, unfortunately that is currently a bug, make sure your ETS2 language is set to English and restart and it should be fixed.

24 minutes ago, KimG said:

Great update! But when I am trying to share a job with a friend I get the following error:

[JobDispatcher] The user has disabled sharing jobs.

Where do we enable this?

Cheers!

If you press TAB and then the settings icon, under the general section you are able to change your privacy settings relating to the Dispatcher system. If you have any issues, feel free to drop me a PM on the forums ?

• Upvote 1