Do you think Truckers MP will bring us back the 150 km/h speed limit?

-TurboStar-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think this proposal is feasible, because the speed of 110 km / h is enough. If you want to add a speed of 150 km / h, I think a lot of traffic accidents will occur. This is a simulation game, not a racing game, so I don't accept this proposal

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

No no, the problem is that people abused the 150 kmh / no limiter and sped around and caused accidents due to negligance and little experience.
It will never come back. If people would abide the limits and drive less recklessly, then we could maybe see a time with no limiters again where we skoda drivers finally are able to enjoy our 130 km/h (or maybe 200 km/h in germany :P)

I could even imagine thoughts of a 90 limiter which would annoy me very much. I am playing TruckersMP only in the skoda, sometimes with a caravan hooked on (but then i'm limited to 80 anyways), so i am mostly driving the car speed limits. It's already annoying enough to be stuck at 110 km/h. I miss the time where we were only limited to our vehicle's power.

On 13.9.2021 at 09:53, -TurboStar- said:

Erwarten Sie eines Tages, dass Truckers MP das Tempolimit auf das frühere ändern wird? Was denken Sie, wenn Truckers MP eines Tages beschließen, uns die Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung von 150 km/h zurückzusetzen? Findest du das realistischer? Noch chaotischer? Persönlich denke ich, dass es realistischer ist, weil ich Lastwagen mit 150 km/h und mehr gesehen habe, und definitiv realistisch für die Autos, mein 6. Gang auf dem Scout-Auto hat nie benutzt xD 

I think the speed limit 110 is sufficient. There are so many accidents and then you want to increase the speed to 150 again? I don't think that really makes a lot of sense. What do you all mean?

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

Hello there,

I do not approve of raising the server speed limiter any higher than 110 km/h. The potential risk of accidents is high enough at that speed, plus realistically trucks would settle around 90 km/h. 

Although your feedback is appreciated, I do not believe it is something that will be implemented into TMP.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive.

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

• Nody locked this topic

Archived