ETS2 MP'den atma (kicking out of the game)

Terbiyeli31[TR]

Question

Hi guys!

I am playing ETS2 MP for 4 years. I couldn't have problems for the game I have ever seen, but I've been having a problem with the game for the last two months. This problem is that when ı come to cities which are crowded, the game slows down and kicks me out of multiplayer. I am constantly having this problem. Can you help me how to solve this issue?

My computer spec:

İntel CORE i3

4096 MB Ram

NVIDIA GeFroce 840M   

4096 MB RAM

(VRAM) 2019 MB

HardDisk 256 GB,  170 Gb available

Merhaba Çocuklar!

Ben 4 yıl boyunca ETS2 MP  oynuyorum. Şu ana kadar oyun için problemlerim yoktu ama son 2 aydır oyunla ilgili bir problemim var. bu problem kalabalık şehirlere geldiğimde oyunun yavaşlaması ve beni online serverinden atmasıdır. bu sorunu sürekli yaşıyorum. Bu sorunu nasıl çözebilirim bana yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

Bilgisayarımın Özellikleri Yukarıda Verilmiştir.

6 answers to this question

Hey @Terbiyeli31[TR],

you're not the only one.

The Game itself got a lot of Graphic Updates since 1.40 and that's the most known Problem.

As I could see, your PC is on the "Recommended" Line that is needed to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 in Singleplayer. But, your PC is on the "Minimum" Line to play TruckersMP since TruckersMP requires at "Minimum" 4GB RAM and at "Recommended" 6GB RAM and that's the Problem that gets yourself KICKED from the Game. As you might have 4 Slots for RAM Memory, I think that the "On Budget" Solution would be to buy 2x 2GB RAM on Amazon so you can get the Work of your PC sorted out and you could play TruckersMP without big Problems, such as being kicked out etc. you will have Lags too since your Graphic Card is bit old, but you won't get "useless" kicked out.

My Computer specs:

Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 3.00GHz

RAM: 32GB (standard 8GB)

Nvidia GeForce 1060 6GB

1TB Storage

Even with these "little better" Specs, I have lags in Cities as such Calais, Düsseldorf etc. (high populated Areas). But as I had my standard RAM Memory, I got kicked out several Times as well, and since I've upgraded my RAM Memory to 32GB, the Game is 94% of Time working on 62FPS without any Problems.

Tipp: Just don't use any ReShade Settings

I think I could help you out and wish you an wonderful rest of the Day. 

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki™

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

Hi there @Terbiyeli31[TR]

Too many players in the same place can create lagg and then the game can crash due to too many people in one place.
It has nothing to do with your computer without lag being created from too many people and then TMP starts to slow down and then too much lag so the game itself crashes.

Hope you get an answer to your issue ?
Have a good one!

Edited by RoyalKin
Question to Issue

Hello @Terbiyeli31[TR],

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Merhaba @Terbiyeli31[TR];

Bu sorunun internet bağlantınız ile alakalı olduğunu düşünüyorum. Sebebi "LAG" adı altında tabir edilen yani "Tepki Süresi" denen sorun. İnternet bağlantınız yavaşladığında ya da sunucu ile arasındaki tepki süresi uzadığında, sunucu sizi otomatik olarak karşı cevap alamadığı için uzaklaştırıyor olabilir.

Nedir Bu LAG?

Lag, işlem ve sonuç arasındaki zaman farkı (tepki süresi) olarak yorumlanır. Örneğin bir yazı yazmak için boş bir metin belgesi açtınız. Şimdi herhangi bir tuşa bastığınız anda onu ekran üzerinde görmek isteyeceksinizdir. Eğer siz yazıyı yazarken anlık olarak harfler ekrana gelmiyorsa, birkaç saniye sonra veya daha geç düşüyorsa bu lag sorunu yaşadığınızın bir belirtisidir.

Saygılarımla.

Hello @Terbiyeli31[TR];

I think this problem is related to your internet connection. The reason is the problem called "LAG", that is, "Response Time". When your internet connection slows down or the response time between the server and the server is longer, the server may be pushing you away because it does not automatically receive a response.

What is this LAG?

Lag is interpreted as the time difference (response time) between the action and the result. For example, you open a blank text document to write an article. Now as soon as you press any key you will want to see it on the screen. If the letters do not appear on the screen momentarily while you are typing, or if they drop after a few seconds or later, this is a sign that you have a lag problem.

Kind regards.

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |