Mercedes Lights

SΛVΣGӨDZ [GΣЯ]

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey @GriechischerWein,

as I know that might be an hybrid Truck. 

Uhm, that means that he had the Cabin from an Mercedes and the Chassis from the new Scania S.

1. Buy an Scania S/R and tune it how you want it to be. (Tune ONLY the CHASSIS Parts)

2. Buy an Mercedes 2009 and tune it how you want it to be. (Tune ONLY the CABIN Parts + Interior)

3. Go to Settings > Keyboard Settings > Scroll down and find "Quick Save/Schnellspeichern" and set it up where you want.

4. Go back to your Truck and press the Key for "Quick Save/Schnellspeichern". (At the left Top corner, you'll see an "Save/Speichern" Sign)

5. Download this here -> https://sharemods.com/mabm93sl5bvz/SII_Decrypt.zip.html, and drag it to C:/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/>your Profile</save/quicksave

5. Go to C:/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/>your Profile</save/quicksave and drag the File called "game.sii" into the "sii_descrypt".

6. Open "game.sii" with EDITOR and at the top left you'll see "Edit/Bearbeiten", kick on that and go on "Search/Suchen"

7. Search downward for "cabin/" until you see/find the Cabin of the old Mercedes

8. Once you've found that, copy the whole code as example: "/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/cabin/gs_8x4.sii" 

9. When you've copied that, search up for "cabin/" until you find the Scania S/R Cabin and when you find it, just replace the Scania S/R Code with the Code from Mercedes 

10. Now, save it and enter the Game. 

11. ESC > Load&Save > now load the first Save you see there. It says "Quicksave/Schnellspeicherung".

12. Now you should have the Cabin from the old Mercedes on your Scania S/R.

If that haven't helped you, you can DM me on Discord: C H E E K I .#0036 and I will help you in an Voice Chat if you need the Help.

I wish you an wonderful rest of the Day. ??

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki™

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

Hello there,

First of all, Welcome on the Forums of TruckersMP.
Now to your Question, there are many Youtube Videos about Save Edit.
Also these People explains every Step how that works, so i found one of such Videos

so please check them.

Save Edit Tutorial

Hope that helps you out, if yes please give us some Response! ?

Greetings.

Hello there @GriechischerWein,

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello,

We are glad you issue has been solved! I am now going to move this topic to Solved.
Thank you everyone who participated.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again here or in our Support System.

Kind Regards,
vldv44_
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!