What's this? ?

Luna

I think that's related to job sync feature, since cargo on all three trucks seen in the picture is the same.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

First, kudos to the media team for that lovely picture! Stunning.

Also, if that's in fact a job sync feature. Which is quite easily teased by Luna. That's amazing. It will be so useful! Instead of having to use Trucky Dispatcher or trying to find similar jobs when driving with friends, you could just sync up the job. Would save a lot of time!

Looking forward to it!

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

As well other comments, I also think it could be a job sync feature that can be added in the future, and the reason we think the same thing is that three trucks are highlighted with the same cargo ?

If we're right it will be a nice feature to use and it will save us time as it won't be necessary to download tools (e.g.: Virtual Speditor, TS SE Tool, and others) to create the same job to drive with friends or even make a convoy.

I'm looking forward to official news about this feature and congrats to the media team for the beautiful photo ❤️

Archived