Looking to find the paintjob

garnikus

Soooo.. recently ive been looking trough my old screenshots and found this one,
 I thought hey, that looks cool, let me use it again, only to find out that in no way shape
or form i can recreate the paint. ive looked trough the entire list of my paints but nope!
not there. So if there's anyone out there that could help me find it.. I will love you forever!
jjxZMQ4.png

And just so there's no confusion im talking about the truck paint NOT the trailer.

If you are reffering to red painted front logo, sadly it doesn't work anymore like in this picture.

The paintjob is called "Grand Tour", which is just a base game paintjob that, by default, looks like white base paint with 2 dark blue stripes going up the grille, over the roof and back of the cab.

This paintjob has two customizable colors - one for the base and one for the stripes, however it used to work differently on 2016 Scania, which had 3 customizable colors, the third color only visible with painted front logo installed.

After recent game update, this has changed, and the third customizable color disappeared from Scania and color of the logo can't be customized independently.

@garnikus First I don't know when the paitjob was changed, but I think it was before 1.40, because I had files extracted from game def archive from 1.40 and looking at "pnt04_s_s_settings.sui", which is one of the relevant def files, it is identical to current version, there were already 2 color presets in 1.40, which SCS has added to many old paintjobs. I consider this to be bug on their part, not because you can't customize the color for painted Scania logo, but because the logo don't match the chosen base and stripes colors, but instead turns into some bluish grey color - this color is actually defined in this file. This also happens with few other paintjobs.

And even if you downgrade to older version where it would work, your profile from 1.41 will be incompatible, so you would need to start a new profile, but after upgrading to the latest version, the paintjob will update with current def file.

The only way is to make yourself a little mod to unlock the rest of the colors, but this obviously only works for singleplayer, logging in the TMP server would disable the mod and color of the logo will revert to default:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

It looks really beautiful white is simple and noble always. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived