Forced overtaking

Aowen [A C]

Will you force overtaking while driving?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will you force overtaking while driving?

• Will do
    • Will not

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/21 at 04:00 AM

This is the second time I have spoken on the MP forum. Today I drove a Volvo truck on the road from Calais to Dusseldorf. The scenery along the way is really beautiful, but there are many players driving cars in the process of driving. Forcibly overtaking, in order not to collide with other players in a traffic accident, I have repeatedly slowed down during driving and the vehicle stalled. There are even some car players who deliberately drove and hit my vehicle in order to overtake. I wanted to scold them, but after I read the official truck driver MP rules, I resisted it, because insulting others is a bad behavior, and even leads to the account being banned, I chose to be patient! Why do these players who like to drive cars like overtaking and forced overtaking? They even overtake forcibly many times. I am puzzled and angry. It is clearly stated in the official MP rules for truck drivers: incorrect way, inappropriate The rules of overtaking, but they still like to be dangerous, forcibly overtaking other players’ vehicles and deliberately hitting me several times along the way. I can’t do anything to stop them. The vehicle was also hit by them and stalled during the driving project many times. Sometimes it's very difficult to restart the engine, and in the end I still drove the car to its destination. Although it was uncomfortable, I felt the enthusiasm of the players and their love for the game   ❤️

An UP owner who likes simulation games, personal website: https://account.bilibili.com/account/setting

Calais, Duisburg and the area around it, but especially the infamous C-D road (Calais-Duisburg road) are the most populated areas in TruckersMP. Sadly, it's also the area where you will found most of the trolls and reckless drivers.

I advise you to record your gameplay or at least occurrences which can be used as evidence in website reports. It's the only way to get rid of perpetrators in the long run.

I applaud you for staying calm in the heat of the moment. I know how tempting such situations can be. Well done!

You might wanna give the famous three R's a try:

Record, Report and Relax.

Safe journeys!

I understand your frustration. Sadly, Calais Duisburg road, namely called CD road, is the busiest area. That's also why the trollers hang around there. They don't drive to deliver cargo or something, they drive to cause mayhem to others and make people suffer. Sadly, those people exist. And that's nothing we really can do.

Trollers ram people intentionally, force overtakes, which you pointed out. They don't care if it's dangerous or not. They don't care if they crash into you or not. Sure, not everyone is a troller. But people still dont care about others or think one step further, they overtake you and don't check, so it's clear. And as a result, they might ram into you when trying to merge again. It's a lot of different people there.

But, as @blabberbeak pointed out. The best thing you can do in that situation is to record your gameplay. (There's a lot of topics here covering pieces of software for that) and then report them when you finish driving. Sure, it takes time, but it'll be worth it. You might get those people off the road.

And lastly, if you don't want to deal with all that and those people, I strongly suggest keeping away from those areas.

Happy trucking! ?

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Unfortunately, that happens a lot on the Calais to Duisburg road (CD Road) and the surrounding area as its usually the place where most of not all of the trolls gather. Thankfully, you stayed calm when it happened and we need more people to stay calm like that too! Like what others have suggested, you can record your gameplay and if anything like this happens again, you can report them on the TruckersMP website. You can also report them in-game using the TAB menu; however, usually there are so many reports that reports are often expire and you have to report them on the website anyways

CD road is one of the most dangerous road in ETS ,, and max player go there for rush driving, point is ETS2 is a challenge like  how to save yourself  from accident.  
how to save yourself nmbr 1. always on your recording 
                                   nmbr 2. drive under 90 then you can easily control your truck 
                                   nmbr 3. Try to avoid cars , you can be also get ban because of others fault . This game is really hard than real life trucking.

spacer.png

13 hours ago, User_4488966 said:

This is the second time I have spoken on the MP forum. Today I drove a Volvo truck on the road from Calais to Dusseldorf. The scenery along the way is really beautiful, but there are many players driving cars in the process of driving. Forcibly overtaking, in order not to collide with other players in a traffic accident, I have repeatedly slowed down during driving and the vehicle stalled. There are even some car players who deliberately drove and hit my vehicle in order to overtake. I wanted to scold them, but after I read the official truck driver MP rules, I resisted it, because insulting others is a bad behavior, and even leads to the account being banned, I chose to be patient! Why do these players who like to drive cars like overtaking and forced overtaking? They even overtake forcibly many times. I am puzzled and angry. It is clearly stated in the official MP rules for truck drivers: incorrect way, inappropriate The rules of overtaking, but they still like to be dangerous, forcibly overtaking other players’ vehicles and deliberately hitting me several times along the way. I can’t do anything to stop them. The vehicle was also hit by them and stalled during the driving project many times. Sometimes it's very difficult to restart the engine, and in the end I still drove the car to its destination. Although it was uncomfortable, I felt the enthusiasm of the players and their love for the game   ❤️

Hey there,

There are couple ways to avoid these situation, you can read those below:  

- Try to avoid busy area's on the map, especially around Duisburg and Calais, as these are the hot spots on TruckersMP. Due to that mass being present there, it creates a rather tense environment, which can turn out rather badly if you aren't paying attention for couple seconds.  

- When somebody is overtaking you and you are completely sure that it will end in an accident, reduce your speed and pull over where you can. This will ensure that you are safe in case of an accident. 

- During the busier hours of the day, be more cautions about what is happening around you. This will give you an advantage in case of an emergency. 

- If something happens, make sure to have a recording (OBS, Streamable, Geforce, Medal, etc...) of it and submit a web report against the player we, the Game moderation team will do the rest ? 

Either way, Scout vehicles are not an uncommon sight on the servers, they can be an usefull vehicle if used correctly. But some players have other plans with it and prefer to "abuse" it.

Regards, 

Robin.  

Dutch-English | Sign Language

Useful links:  

TruckersMP Rules | Report System | Appealing a ban | TruckersMP Map

38 minutes ago, EHHVTC l Milo. said:

嘿, 嘿,

有几种方法可以避免这种情况,您可以阅读以下内容:

- 尽量避免在地图上的繁忙区域, 特别是在杜伊斯堡和加莱周围, 因为这些是卡车司机的热点。由于质量存在在那里,它创造了一个相当紧张的环境,如果你不注意几秒钟,结果可能相当糟糕。

- 当有人超过你,你完全确定它会在事故中结束,降低你的速度,并拉过来,你可以。这将确保您在发生事故时是安全的。

- 在一天中繁忙的时间,要更加小心周围发生的事情。这将在紧急情况下为您提供优势。

- 如果发生什么事情,请确保有一个记录(OBS,可流,Geforce,奖章等),并提交一个网络报告对球员我们,游戏节制团队将做其余的? 

无论哪种方式,童子军车辆在服务器上并不罕见,如果使用得当,它们可以是一个有用的车辆。但一些玩家有其他计划,宁愿"滥用"它。

问候

I will do it, thank you!?

An UP owner who likes simulation games, personal website: https://account.bilibili.com/account/setting

On 9/8/2021 at 9:42 PM, User_4488966 said:

If you going to overtake make sure that it can happen secure and legit by the rules is the best way to overtake if you dont choice to overtake! 

I always drive at 80-90 I fell that's fast enough to get where your going, I personally don't see the point on overtaking someone just to go 10-30 kmh faster and then having to worry about the possibility of being banned. The only times I will overtake would be on highways or if there has been an accident. Spending every second at 110 just feels unrealistic. I always record my gameplay so if there is ever a time where I need to overtake I have it recorded just in case anything happens.

My advice is just don't overtake its not worth going 30 kmh faster if your at risk of  a ban

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived