alternativ vehicles, so why is bus not always a thing? and what vehicle is there right now to drive?

GoodVegan

Hey there ?

You can drive at the moment these Ai Cars ingame: 

AICars23Aug21.png?width=1202&height=676

they are posting every month an Announcement about the new cars on the Discord (https://discord.gg/truckersmp) or Social Media (Twitter, Instagram and so on) if you want to know which cars are ingame at the moment

About "bus not always a thing?":

They are thinking about a solution (New buses will probably come in the future.). However the old one will not come back (as far as I know). 

Some have also made forum posts about this topic (which I can't find at the moment), if you may want to have a look at them. Who know's , maybe we see them ingame soon again ?‍♂️

Kind regards,

HandOfClash 

• Project Manager

We would love to include buses and similar vehicles more often but there are not that many working AI buses in the game and we don't want to keep the same vehicle for months - they're alternating. 

However, we know that many of you fancy buses; stay tuned! 

You can find a list of most ETS2 AI vehicles here by the way: https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Vehicles

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

18 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You may want to read this: 

doesnt xplain why its alternating.

1 minute ago, Luna said:

We would love to include buses and similar vehicles more often but there are not that many working AI buses in the game and we don't want to keep the same vehicle for months - they're alternating. 

However, we know that many of you fancy buses; stay tuned! 

You can find a list of most ETS2 AI vehicles here by the way: https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Vehicles

stop alternating content!  giev us content and dont remove it!

• Project Manager

The Alternating Vehicles are converted AI cars and the models often lack quality. They also don't come with a custom interior.

'Static' content like the Scout car requires a lot of work and maintenance. We can't do this every month. However, we are working on something new. 

For buses, we need to see because I also don't just want to bring buses without any functionality. Services like DBus World offer a more or less advanced bus route system.

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

2 minutes ago, Luna said:

The Alternating Vehicles are converted AI cars and the models often lack quality. They also don't come with a custom interior.

'Static' content like the Scout car requires a lot of work and maintenance. We can't do this every month. However, we are working on something new. 

For buses, we need to see because I also don't just want to bring buses without any functionality. Services like DBus World offer a more or less advanced bus route system.

thanks. havent seen such a reply on the faq for the alternating vehicles.

probably should be big font on the faq why its alternating and not 20000 words.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived