Highway,Secondary roads or unpaved roads. What do you prefer?

ManuMarSch

I like the secondary roads in Europe more than Highways, because mostly on highways you see tonnes of asphalt straight forward for hours and in secondary road, if you don't drive 110 Km/h, it can be a little bit Relaxing but it's also all about concentration because many turns. And don't forget the beautiful landscape. But there is in part in Europe I don't like, I love it: Scnadinavia. All Countries up there have undescrible beautiful secondary roads, and even the highways have much green and when they go straight through the city. If you are up a hill in Scandinavia in the evening sun and you take the turn around the mountain, the view is just beautiful. For me Scandanavia is one of the most lovely and beautiful DLC.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Country roads are more calming, you can see more landscape and not usually just one straight lane .. I especially love the country roads in Scandinavia because they are very detailed.

I also prefer narrower streets, like those that are partially built into the Promods. They give you another extra challenge and make the game even more exciting.

Have a nice Day!!

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hey!
I personally like to have some variation when I am driving. That's why I most of the time am changing my GPS route to a combination of all the possible types of roads.

I don't mind needing to slow down for bends on secondary roads or needing to smash my gas pedal on the motorways. :kappa:

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

• 2 weeks later...

I love the routes on unpaved roads, they are very beautiful routes. In kirkenes(ProMods) there is a very nice one. 

Gani.
TruckersMP  Player

Spanish | English

• 2 weeks later...

Archived