How to deal with "stupid" drivers?

GuardiaN710

Hello there,

Until recently, I went back to that online and I regretted it. A lot of people who don't know how to drive, have no idea about traffic, even more on purpose troll other people. I have a feeling that there is a lack of admins who would regulate this.

What's more, one of the admins saw how the "Skoda driver" had an accident (better says trolled whole convoy) and when we attacked him (admin) for not being banned, he kicked us all out of the server. 

Do you intend to introduce some way of checking the qualifications of drivers or to slowly give up TruckersMP and better pay SCS for their servers than to see how every child on server jump on the nerves  and people who want to ruin our pleasure?

Or give us an option to be Ghost Drivers

Thanks in advice for response

Have a good day,

GuardiaN710   (Licensed driving instructor in my country)

Sadly you are always going to find people who don't take the driving aspect of this game very seriously, but you can't expect everyone to never put a foot wrong also.

Also if you're "attacking" the admin then he has full right to kick you, you shouldn't be "attacking" anyone on TMP.

If you're having issues with people trolling my best advice would be play the arcade servers or the Promods servers, I rarely have any issues and I exclusively play the promods server. If I do encounter any trolling, I just record it and report them, let the staff do their job.

Hello,

First of all thank you for creating that topic. We're happy to see you here.

At the very beginning I'd like to remind you that TruckersMP has been created for every single person. Anyone can use our mod and play our servers with out any restrictions.

Launcher has been created for people who wants to spend time with their friends in multiplayer. By creating Launcher we gave opportunity for every single person to play with people even they don't know each other.

Perhaps, our servers are not great and you met a lot of people who can't drive. We do our best to change it and make our mod better for users. 

I understand you're a Driving Instructor and this kind of stuff shouldn't happen in your opinion. That's understandable you're not happy when someone is abusing their vehicles, but as I said we do our best to make multiplayer better.

We've created a Report System to report people who breaks our Rules. Game Moderation Team is responsible for reports and ban appeals. They check every single report and punish if it's needed.

Regarding to checking the qualifications of drivers, your idea is quite good and as far as I know someone has created a suggestion about that. Because of some reasons, checking users skills would be really difficult.

I'd recommend you to create a suggestion about checking users qualifications. You can create a topic here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/

Remember that your suggestion need to obeying the suggestion format.

Suggestion format can be found there:

Regarding to Admin and "skoda driver". I recommend you to contact with Game Moderation Management if you disagree with Game Moderator decision or taken action.

You can complain about every single staff member. If it's needed you can create a Feedback Ticket by using Feedback System here: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

More information about creating a Feedback Ticket can be found there: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/25

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Two wrongs don't make a right.

While I understand your frustration about being trolled, you mustn't break the rules neither. Trolls try to provoke a reaction. In your case, the troll reached his goal: you not only reacted, but were even kicked from the server.

Never give a troll this satisfaction!

If you are trolled, stop your vehicle and press F1. This will avoid your vehicle receiving damage. Furthermore you should always record such occurrences and use it as evidence in a report on the TruckersMP website.

And now speak after me the TruckersMP mantra of the three R's:

Record, Report, Relax.

Hi! Why is this here? Why discuss the actions of moderators? Perhaps you will find the answers to your questions in the feedback.

There are many players on the servers, all of them of different ages. There are those who are first time behind a game car, there are those who are experienced drivers in real life.

Now to repeat myself once again, cause yeah we're discussing similar topics over and over again.

Dealing with reckless minds can be done by:

- Drive as much cautiously as you can, watch your mirrors constantly, predict and prevent happenings before they occurre.

- Use the in-game report system, when necessary.

- The most important part of everything, record your gameplay, there are many ways of how to do that, and then report all misbehaviours by the website.

Would you like to know anything else?

2 hours ago, dajokr said:

Maybe they should have a drivers test for the sim servers to remove the bad drivers ?

Yeah, but as I said It would be really hard to implement new system for that. Also people should be able to use our mod even they're not great drivers. ?

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

On 8/31/2021 at 1:32 AM, GuardiaN710 said:

Hello there,

Until recently, I went back to that online and I regretted it. A lot of people who don't know how to drive, have no idea about traffic, even more on purpose troll other people. I have a feeling that there is a lack of admins who would regulate this.

What's more, one of the admins saw how the "Skoda driver" had an accident (better says trolled whole convoy) and when we attacked him (admin) for not being banned, he kicked us all out of the server. 

Do you intend to introduce some way of checking the qualifications of drivers or to slowly give up TruckersMP and better pay SCS for their servers than to see how every child on server jump on the nerves  and people who want to ruin our pleasure?

Or give us an option to be Ghost Drivers

Thanks in advice for response

Have a good day,

GuardiaN710   (Licensed driving instructor in my country)

So you want realism without accidents and bad drivers ?then its quite unrealistic, in real life they are many kind of drivers and some of them cause accidents so if you want realism then accidents and bad drivers have to be part of it

On 8/31/2021 at 1:08 PM, [GökBörü] Xris l BG said:

Now to repeat myself once again, cause yeah we're discussing similar topics over and over again.

Dealing with reckless minds can be done by:

- Drive as much cautiously as you can, watch your mirrors constantly, predict and prevent happenings before they occurre.

- Use the in-game report system, when necessary.

- The most important part of everything, record your gameplay, there are many ways of how to do that, and then report all misbehaviours by the website.

Would you like to know anything else?

it already been disclosed so many times that the in game report system is absolutely dull and useless...     

a message that the report had timed out and no action had been taken  is the only thing we get to archive with it...   

Honestly and sadly, you can't really deal with stupid drivers. Because you have no powers. All you really can do is record & report them. That way it will get checked, and the user will be punished if he broke any rule.

What you can do at that moment is,
-pull over and disconnect from the server. And continue the drive another time.

-Teleport to another city and start driving there instead

-F7 to nearest service station and continue there.
-Stop, disconnect and join another server.

You should not take the law in your own hands and attack a player and / or staff. That will just lead to getting yourself punished.

If you have problems with a driver, report them either in game or on the website https://truckersmp.com/reports.

If you have problems with a staff member, report them through the feedback system at: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived