What is your favorite trailer and what do you transport.

.Pedro.

I like the Schwartzmüller (if that’s how you spell it Idk ?). It looks quite clean and reminds me of the old gen trailers from when I began playing ETS2. Especially the rear lights. I normally use my Krone Cool Liner because -driving for Pries- it looks very good with the yellow/black paint job. Asides from box trailers, I like the Schwartswhatever low loader trailers and livestock  trailers. 

My favourite is the KRONE Profi Liner ? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I'm normally with either a curtainsider or Reefer -- Depending on the day.

However, have been wanting to start using some of the Krone trailers soon.

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

I don't know if I would call it my favorite trailer. But I mostly use the Curtain-side because I often drive with the #BestCommunity paintjob, and I think it looks best on a curtain-side. Previously I always drove with a refrigerated trailer because I could put Cut Flowers in it, which is if not the lightest cargo in the game, then one of the lightest. Now I mostly take Harvest Bins since they're the lightest for a curtain-side trailer. Not that I don't like taking heavier cargo, but I think at this point of time I have just become accustomed to having a light cargo. So whenever I do take a heavy cargo I tend to almost flip my truck and trailer from time to time, if I forget that the cargo isn't a light one.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived