logitech wheel settings for ats

Son_of_a_Trucker

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello there @Son_of_a_Trucker

First of all, welcome here at TruckersMP Forums in help section ? Here we will going to give you the best for solving your problem 

At the first I would like to introduce myself 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as soon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solutions: 

First solution may fixed your problem: 

1.  Firstly donwload this program Logitech G Hub - its driver for your wheel, https://www.logitechg.com/cs-cz/innovation/g-hub.html  from here, that will  automatically setup your steering wheel after instalation this program. 
  2. Then launch American Truck Simulator - Go to options  -  Controls - then choose up your streering wheel  - and it should be fixed. 

I am also sending here my options for G29, so please check it

AyUOiyc.png

EHuEeel.png

All best with solving your problem! 

Have a nice day

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

TruckersMP Forum Contributor // Veteran Driver II 

• Upvote 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello,

Since you have not responded to this topic after a period of 3 days, we will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics. 

If you still need further guidance/support you can feel free to message another supporter or myself and we would be able to re-open this topic as per your request. 

Best Regards, 

Rico 

Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
MatzeonTour
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics