Introducing something different to the gameplay

swiru00

Suggestion Name: Introduction of port (Marina) security

Suggestion Description: Recently, I had an interesting idea about Protecting e.g. a Port or a city or a given region, it could be a fun way to play something with players, because I've been doing it in the Port for a long time and the players reacted nicely and it really looked cool. Unfortunately, I only had the choice of "Pilot" painting, but even some players returned to the port to meet me again and stop to inspect the vehicle. My main point is to add some permissions to do it legally, for example a unique Skoda painting, for example "Marina Security" with a signal on the light and sound roof. Gamers like it, and most of it, it would add more realism.

Any example images: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F575475658619137901%2F&psig=AOvVaw2cM79YX74CdBaSXJr6Zvt3&ust=1630280983819000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAoQjRxqFwoTCJiHt4v01PICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAI

I mean mainly painting for Skoda, I do not have any special, I want it to be something different from painting "Pilot" must stand out.

Why should it be added?: This is worth adding as I haven't seen an idea like this on Ets2mp yet. There is only the Police. And yet it is fun to see something different and interesting, and it will surely arouse the interest of other players. I am having a great time and the players are nice and patient too. You can talk calmly. Something like this is nice, it would relieve the police which should not deal with it anyway, but this will be what this security company will do. ? thank you.

Hello @Kacper244 ,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a suggestion on our forum.

After reviewing your suggestion, I have taken the decision to reject it. This is because I understand that you want to simulate being a security officer, however, if we allowed something like this to happen, this could easily mislead people into thinking that they are Game Moderators. This is something we wouldn't want to happen. Additionally, this could cause more confusion as most players would think you have permissions to kick/ban in-game, however such permissions are restricted for the Game Moderation Team and higher. Also note, that due to rule §1.6, it is not allowed to impersonate people with 'higher' authorities.

§1.6 - Impersonation of any kind

• Impersonating other users, staff members, political figures, law enforcement, leaders and authorities, criminal organisations of any kind, acting like someone who is more superior or acting like a member of a verified VTC you are not part of.

Once again, thank you for your suggestion!

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager

// Rejected

• Upvote 2
  • True Story 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 1