A little Example how it could be, when Mistakes happen!

It doesn´t Matter that the other Player is on fault here, he made the right decision to solve it! And for me, there was no need to holding/driving against him or treaten him with "rec and report" phrases in chat. There is also no need to report this Guy on the Website. What we can learn here, stay calm, behave and try to clear the Situation with respect to each other! ?  

https://streamable.com/zw13xu

I like how you're thinking and not instantly reporting him.

We're all humans and make mistakes, and when we do, we have to solve them.

And that's the most important.

It also showed to me, it wasn't intentional, as he didn't keep on going.

I just don't understand why he teleported / left, as he could've gone to the correct lane too. But that's not really important. We all have our ways to solve situations ?

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

On 8/28/2021 at 2:25 PM, Fummelprinz said:

It doesn´t Matter that the other Player is on fault here, he made the right decision to solve it! And for me, there was no need to holding/driving against him or treaten him with "rec and report" phrases in chat. There is also no need to report this Guy on the Website. What we can learn here, stay calm, behave and try to clear the Situation with respect to each other! ?  

https://streamable.com/zw13xu

What you show there up is not even a kickable offence, at least from my nobody's point of view.

Mistakes happen, in-game, in-life, everywhere.

Nobody's perfect. :thisisfine:

Thank you very much, this topic is really important. When you make a mistake and find yourself in a situation like this is always best to immediately stop and put your hazards on. This way we can see that you were not acting intentionally. Also, I often see users that, in your place (being in the correct way), will intentionally crashed into them of cut them off/drive by them really close and fast. You did great in also stopping to make sure everything was safe. Thumbs up for you! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• Nody locked this topic

Archived