LAG Just in Traffict {Need Help}

gedos17

Question

I use
i7 7700k
gtx 1080ti
16gb 3000mhz
256 ssd

everything was running normally at 60 fps until I found traffic jams (which were normal) in every city, instantly my Fps dropped to 25-45 fps on the first camera and 35-50 fps on the second camera. my CPU and GPU movement graphs are very normal even they don't scream but my FPS has decreased very much.

is there a solution for this problem?
My PC feels useless with very strange Graphics movement

look at my CPU usage & GPU usage graph below, it doesn't even touch 50%. but actually i only got 30Fps now.

Please help me.

.Capture.thumb.PNG.847c7417389d703ac8e46da7d3003dd2.PNG

9 answers to this question

It's very normal for FPS to drop in popular areas with lots of players even the most powerful Computers will struggle to stay above 60FPS because there are lots of players with different modifications and it puts too much stress on the CPU and GPU you could lower your graphics settings to gain a few FPS in traffic jams but it's not worth it You CPU and GPU combo it's great and it can run this game perfectly at Ultra settings you just have to get used to FPS dipping below 60FPS at those areas it's not just you that get that there are some popular events where we starts from from a city with over 150 players at the same time and people struggle to just get out of that zone.

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

13 hours ago, Merengue4ever said:

It's very normal for FPS to drop in popular areas with lots of players even the most powerful Computers will struggle to stay above 60FPS because there are lots of players with different modifications and it puts too much stress on the CPU and GPU you could lower your graphics settings to gain a few FPS in traffic jams but it's not worth it You CPU and GPU combo it's great and it can run this game perfectly at Ultra settings you just have to get used to FPS dipping below 60FPS at those areas it's not just you that get that there are some popular events where we starts from from a city with over 150 players at the same time and people struggle to just get out of that zone.

is it all like that?
I've followed several youtubers who live on ets2mp. and they do big convoys exceeding 50 units. and the live looks very smoot and stable at 60fps.

Hello,

FPS drop is normal in crowded environments. You can prioritize Euro Truck Simulator 2 from the task manager.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind regards

MercilessgodTV

8 hours ago, gedos17 said:

is it all like that?
I've followed several youtubers who live on ets2mp. and they do big convoys exceeding 50 units. and the live looks very smoot and stable at 60fps.

Hello ? 

Depending on what you mean with smooth, it can mean a couple things like:

The Stream might be running at 60 FPS (Due to the Stream program having priority over everything else) while the game is running at like 40 FPS (Depending on what the streamer is doing, it might still look smooth)

And if you're looking at the Streams framerate, it might seem smooth and stable, but if the streamer suddenly makes a fast ish movement or is taking a sharp turn, it probably won't look smooth ? 

But then again, if the Streamer doesn't have the TAB list (Player list) open, there's also a big FPS win there ? 

I actually have a little something that you can try, to make your FPS a bit better, hopefully anyway (Other than not over using the TAB list), for more info, please read below ? 

The game was made for Singleplayer (Now it can support 8 players in Convoy), and not MMO (Many hundredes of players at the same location, like Official convoys on TruckersMP), because of that, the game only runs on 1-3 maybe 4 CPU threads (Might get better as Convoys player limit is increased (IF it gets increased), and because of that, the game doesn't run well with many players around.

Also, since your GPU is running under 95-99/100% utilization, your CPU is holding you back.

To increase the game performance, you need a better CPU or lower any game graphics that requires CPU performance.
For help on the above, take a look at the following link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1300836306

When on that link, look at the following:

5) FPS tweaks
6) Graphic settings
7) ETS2 Multiplayer FPS tweaks

You can try lowering the game settings that takes CPU performance ? 

I hope it helps ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello there,

Due to another week without reply, I will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us again through a forum topic or Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved Topics

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook