If you could pick only one truck, which would it be?

Interstate Nomad

Hello fellow truckers!

I have a hypothetical scenario and I'm interested in your answers to it.

Imagine you had to pick a truck for ETS2 and ATS. Imagine you had to stick with it for good and could never change it ever again.

1. Which brand would you choose, and why?

2. Which model would you choose, and why?

3. Which cabin, axles, engine and transmission would you choose, and why?

I'm curious to read your answers below. ?

Alright, I'm a huge fan of the Kamaz brand, but if we forget about that:

1. Renault, classic and modern shapes, count me a Renault trucks maniac.

2. Renault T, along with Renault Premium, Magnum is a weird thing.

3. Doesn't really matter, I'm a lazy character, full auto.

Now you tell me what's your choice @blabberbeak:mlg_doge:

For ETS2, my choice would be (and actually is) the following:

1. Scania, because its a renowned brand which provides state-of-the-art technology.

2. Scania R 2009, because of its classic exterior design and simple but functional interior.

3. Topline, 4x2 chassis, low HP V8 engine, automatic, because it provides more space for long drives, can haul a wide range of cargo and is smooth to drive.

For ETS2, I would pick the MAN TGX Euro6, 6x2 taglift with any of the 500hp or less engines, with a 12 speed gearbox. Really like the way this truck drives!

For ATS, I would have to pick the Kenworth W900 purely because of its sounds, 6x4 300 gallon chassis with a 410-500hp Paccar engine and 18 speed gearbox

24H4oa0.jpg

Tough choice, but for me it's Scania S. 

Cause this truck looks really cool. Also, it has 730hp and 6-gear speed, which is really powerful and much needed while doing heavy cargo jobs and mountain roads. Besides, this truck's interior is one of the best, so many functions and the classy black interior and leathered seats make it more comfortable and stylish. Also, it has many chassis options. I like to use 6x2/4 chassis, with the taglift option, which is really helpful.  

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

ETS2 için seçimim (ve aslında) şu olacaktır:

1. Scania, en son teknolojiyi sunan tanınmış bir marka olduğu için.

2. Scania R 2009, klasik dış tasarımı ve sade ama işlevsel iç tasarımı nedeniyle.

3. Topline, 4x2 şasi, düşük HP V8 motor, otomatik, çünkü uzun sürüşler için daha fazla alan sağlar, çok çeşitli kargoları taşıyabilir ve sürüşü sorunsuzdur.

exactly my choice

" never give up "

For ETS:

1. Scania all the way. Looks great, drives great, what else can you want?

2. S (Next-Gen)

3. Cabin: Topline, 6x4, 730hp, 12 speed gearbox (manual)

For ATS:
1. Westernstar
2. 49x
3. Sleeper cab. The rest idk. Dont really play ATS a lot

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

ETS2 - I'd go back to my "old faithfull" Scania Streamline 490 HP Euro 6 engine, normal cabin, 4x2 chassis (considered changing to one of the 6x2 with liftable axles, but it also changes from 1200 to 600 litres tank and that's a no-go for me), keeping the 6 gears transmission, mainly because I can't handle 12 gears (or more) manually.

ATS - Probably would stay with my also oldest friend Peterbilt 579, without any changes, Paccar 510 HP engine, Duty cabin, short 6x4 chassis with 200 gallons tank and the 6 gears transmission, for the same reasons as mentioned before.

11 hours ago, Geology Rocks said:

For ETS2 definitely the Volvo FH 

For ATS I must say Volvo to

10 hours ago, Fanatico said:

ETS 2 - Scania 730
ATS - Volvo

7 hours ago, Yeferson_Whunkley [COL] said:

100% volvo

3 hours ago, Apeng_TMP said:

ETS2-Scania 730 DAF
ATS-Volvo

Guys,

please also tell why you chose your configuration.

3 hours ago, sDev (REC)(G27) said:

For ETS2:

Scania - Volvo and DAF.

For ATS:

Volvo.

You can only pick one truck each.

Tell me, which would you choose and in which configuration (see questions in initial post) and why.

Thanks! 

Hello there! @blabberbeak

Firstly, I would like to thank you for creating tnis topic for TMP Community, I really do appreciate you are next person, who is making this community active! ❤️ 

Now, lets go to answer your questions: 

1. Brand - If I should choose my favourite, its Scania then. Why? Its my favourite truck from the beginning of playing this game, but in the past, I was driving with Scania R730 V8 old version, where I have driven  over 1 700 000 km, before the new scania was released
  2. Specifically Scania R 730 (New Generation), why? - Its more comfortable than old Scania. 

3. Now lets go to choosing  cabin, axles, engine and transmission would you choose, and why?

• Cabin: V8 - it looks more better than basic cabin ?, just I love good style

• Axles: 4x2 Why? - Because I dont usually transport any of heavy cargos, so 4x2 is sufficient for normall trailers. -- When I transport some of heavy cargos I usually use 6x4 or 8x4 

• Engine: 730 hp V8 - for more realistic sound ❤️ but sometimes I use lower type of engine for more realistic playing, (for example: 420hp, 580hp)

• Transmission: For me 100% 6 speed gearbox Why? Because as I said above, I dont usually drive with more heavy cargos, so this speed is great for more fast acceleration than with 12 speed-gearbox. Of course, it can not be used when you transport for example some heavy cargo, there is surely better takes 12speed-gearbox. Yea, you can use 6spee-gearbox when you transport some heavy cargo, but sometimes it may not work well.

Hope, you are satisfied with my explanation! 

Have a good day

Regards,

RedWolf_TMP :tmp:

TruckersMP Forum Contributor / Veteran Driver II 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

7 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Guys,

please also tell why you chose your configuration.

You can only pick one truck each.

Tell me, which would you choose and in which configuration (see questions in initial post) and why.

Thanks! 

I apologize, I had not interpreted it correctly.
But for the ETS2 I choose the DAF as it is a great truck, there is no comparison with Volvo - Scania as these are more powerful but the modification options for the DAF is something very nice for me. This goes for the ATS.

1. Which brand would you choose, and why? Volvo, highest in power and can also double up and have Volvo on ATS for the full set

2. Which model would you choose, and why? Only the FH16 available but the 2012 option Reason: No other option

3. Which cabin, axles, engine and transmission would you choose, and why? I'm also a lazy Automatic driver so this is all irrelevant

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived