Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't use Vossloh lokomotive on TruckersMP

jtab2707

Question

Hello, I am very new to ETS2 and TruckesMP. 

I saw a few people towing the Vossloh locomotive on Truckers MP.

My problem is, that I can't even find the locomotive on available jobs (even offline its not there).

Is the loco still banned on TruckersMP and I rembered that falsely? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance 

5 answers to this question

The locomotive is not banned from TruckersMP, it just has a low chance to be found on any of the cargo/freight markets.

Using a lowbed or lowloader owned trailer may increase your chances of finding one though!

Most of the players you see using this cargo have either generated the job using a program to modify their save file, or have manually modified their save file themselves.

24H4oa0.jpg

You can use this load on TruckersMP servers, but it's very rare and you can't find it in every city. Besides very rarely appearing in some (not all) of the general logistics companies, your best bet to find one are locomotive manufacturers, if you have access to either Beyond the Baltic Sea, Road to the Black Sea or Iberia expansions - LVR in Rīga and Daugavpils, RTLOG in A Coruña, Barcelona, Córdoba, Madrid, Sevilla and Zaragoza,  The Train Foundry in Karlovo, Reșița and Zaragoza.

If you see someone with locomotive on a flatbed or double trailer, then it's fake, weightless save edited nonsense, real load is only available only on fully extended lowbeds in 4+1 or 5 axle configuration, which weighs around 18t alone.

So if you are using your own trailer, make sure it's the correct one.

Also, make sure you have invested at least one skill point in high value cargo skill, without that this load is not available.

You can try sleeping to refresh the lists of available jobs - if you enable fatigue simulation, it will work on TruckersMP now.

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello,

Due to another week without reply I will have to move this topic to Unsolved.

If you require any further help with this or other issues feel free to open a new topic, or create a Support Ticket.

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook