mods

wranning

I was wondering if anyone have any mods that will give me more options on what to change on my truck on both outside and inside. i have tried a few but no one words for truckersMP and i often see other players have really nice looking trucks with mods. So if anyone is sitting on a mod that will work pls send it to me, that would make me really happy. :)

Hey, like what JamesS014 mentioned, a lot of accessories can be found via the DLC packs which can be purchased and downloaded on the Steam store. In addition to this, some people use save editing for more customization; however, I strongly advise you to follow some of the guides on save editing as well as reviewing the TruckersMP Rules on save editing if you want to go that route. Outside of this, the only mods TruckersMP supports officially are Promods and a seasonal mod that changes each season. 

• 2 weeks later...

Heya! 
You can using DLC Cabin Accessories or Truck DLC (eg. VolvoFH Tuning Pack) or Local Mods. 

This is my truck with local mods for multiplayer and ProMods. 
ets2_20210606_191215_00.png?width=852&he

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived