Game crashes when I try and purchase caravan for skoda

Question

I am having a technical issue and I was not sure if it was only happening to me or other community members and what other way to find out then to make a topic about it. So while in the game I can purchase vehicles with no issue currently however when I go and try to purchase a trailer for either my truck or a caravan for my skoda the game will freeze up on me. Now I have tried to verify the integrity of the game files, I have cleared my cache, I have reinstalled the game, I have done everything possible and still nothing helps to resolve this issue

8 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, sDev (REC)(G27) said:

Hello Mr @Sheepdog81,

Let me know, have you tried using another savegame? Sometimes it may be your own savegame that is in trouble. I've been through this and managed to be solving it just using another profile.

I hope it helped you.

Negative. I have uninstalled the game completely. I have made a complete new save. I have tried everything possible and I can not purchase a caravan trailer for my car period. I can purchase one for my truck just not car but I have noticed I see people driving around in their cars with no caravan trailers so apparently I am not the only one having this issue

38 minutes ago, maksch said:

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind regards,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support

Negative. 

Hello there,

The caravan crash issue is a known issue and currently there is not any fix for it, the only way to have your game not crash due to it is simply not to look at it, try to drive it, etc.

Sadly it's something we have to live with but I think it will be fixed reasonably soon ?

Kind regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

6 minutes ago, Stubborn__ said:

Hello there,

The caravan crash issue is a known issue and currently there is not any fix for it, the only way to have your game not crash due to it is simply not to look at it, try to drive it, etc.

Sadly it's something we have to live with but I think it will be fixed reasonably soon ?

Kind regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

You can close this topic please as the answer above is appropriate for my question