Once again Multiplayer can't connect to remote server. But found a major breaktrough perhaps!

Thunder Guardian

Question

I have had this problem several time, sometimes i can fix it by reinstalling and doing some other stuff sometimes it doesn't, it's just completely random would like to fix it, because half of the time it seems that i can't play.

Continuation of the link the has this same username.

It didn't take long to break once again and now it ain't launching again .-.
The error is still also the same last thing which you can see in the thumbnail or by opening either one of the threads.
i think i figured out a major breakthrough as the title says, and no, none of the things that have been presented to me didn't work, the major thing is that i tried this on 3 more computers today, and now i know that the problem isn't the network, because one of those computers worked, i tried 2 laptops and 1 desktop, the one that worked is an older laptop that has windows 10 but is pretty much empty, making me think that there might be something in the other 2 pieces of equipment that may be blocking or causing interference.

I know this might sound like a though problem but i think we all are doing our bests to try to fix it.
Best Regards ThunderGuardian

6 answers to this question

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above given suggestion?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

It has already happened 4 times, and it will probably happen again but one could say it is temporarily fixed at the moment, just like most of the people that have this problem it just decided to work, it might have been because i pretty much moved the ETS2 folder of steam so it could more and less "reinstall" whatever it was it's working.

But in all of my hopes it probably will happen again, would prefer it not happening obviously.
Don't wanna be spamming with forums of this problem since this is 2nd but this problem happens to often.

Hi @Thunder Guardian

If the solutions we have provided do not work, my advice to you is to format your computer. In such cases, problems may arise due to deficiencies in the operating system or due to some problems in your network settings. Reinstalling your operating system will cause the game to run smoothly.

Kind Regards,

DepperitoR

Languages: I TR I EN DiscordDepperitoR#2148 

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Report System | Feedback |

TR | Kurallar Ban İtirazı Raporlama SistemiGeri Bildirim | 

46jGBLu.png  | spacer.png

Unfortunately formating the computer might be one of the options that could make it work, even though it is the last option i would opt do use obviously you know why, the computer i used aren't solely for gaming, they are also work related, college for example so it would make it harder to format it, if it was only for games then it would be acceptable.

Thank you everyone that helped, i will keep on trying on my own to "debug"  this problem and check some programs one by one to try and figure out the conflict.

I suppose you can now change the topic to unsolved, best regards Thunder Guardian