Multiplayer can't connect to remote server.

Thunder Guardian

Question

I have had this problem several time, sometimes i can fix it by reinstalling and doing some other stuff sometimes it doesn't, it's just completely random would like to fix it, because half of the time it seems that i can't play.
I have tried everthing over on this 2 things and at moment to no avail.
Error is show as the last thing that i have attached.

image.png

4 answers to this question

Hello there! @Thunder Guardian

First of all, I would like to introduce myself 

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution for your issue: 

In many cases it is solved by starting TruckersMP Launcher as Administrator! 

Right click on TMP Icon - Launch as admin 

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate and ping me here I will always remain your disposal, and will be here for you.

Good luck with solving! 

Kindest Regards

RedWolf [CZ] 

HR Staff of GB I TruckersMP Forum Contributor

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Dear @Thunder Guardian

You may be experiencing a problem with your internet connection. Try logging in again after resetting your modem. If the problem is not resolved, I recommend you to try the following ways.

Solution 1: 

• Go to Steam Library 
  • Right Click on ETS2 
  • Properties 
  • Local Files
  • Click on verify of in-game files

Solution 2:

•  Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  •  Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  •  Find the folder "TruckersMP", "ETS2MP" and delete that folder.
  •  Navigate to C:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\  and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  •  Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges 

Solution 3:

•  Run TruckersMP in compatibility mode for Windows 10, please follow this guide https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/set-compatibility-mode-windows-10
  •  Run the program as an administrator (right-click the shortcut and select 'run as an administrator' and accept the UAC prompt. 
  • Install the following programs:
  • .NET Framework 4.6.2: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344
  • VisualC++ 2015,2017,2019 (64bit) : https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

If the problem is not resolved, you can contact us here.

Kind Regards,

DepperitoR

Languages: I TR I EN DiscordDepperitoR#2148 

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Report System | Feedback |

TR | Kurallar Ban İtirazı Raporlama SistemiGeri Bildirim | 

46jGBLu.png  | spacer.png

Yeahh as i previously said i have reinstalled a couple of time and when i do it i start the launcher with administrator sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, i have however figured out something, in my dozens of tries/problems or even hundreds, if i reinstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 on steam it works once again, and at least sometimes when i verify the game files it debuges even though there was no missing file in the first place, it just says "all files have been validated and then just works from time to time.
Still it seems like sooner or later this problem is gonna arise again, and i would prefer to not have this problem no more, any way on how to fix it permanently, if you don't it's alright.

And for everyone in other forums that have this problem, please tell them to verify game files even if it gives a 100% and if that doesn't work tell them to reinstall ETS2 from steam or whatever place it is on. It is the method that so far seems to be more efficient and works 50% + of the times, yes i have had this problem quite a few times already.

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |